Majesty

Well hello there. I was postponing this announcement and decided today you know what? Let's get the ball rolling! I am someone who has been on sl for many years and one of my most favorite things to do has always been to decorate. I love making spaces beautiful and seeing the finished product. I always say the sky is the limit on sl and you can do anything that you can dream of on here. So why not do something that I really enjoy!
I have had  Majesty since 2009. I had shapes for sale for men and women and I also did custom shapes. While it is something I love doing it became a chore. I am a perfectionist and getting out new releases and everything was just too much for me. I am not saying I will never sell shapes again but I am saying for now my store brand will be based off a different venture. I love to decorate and everyone that knows me or bookmarks my blog and flickr knows this. I also love a good creative challenge. So, for now I am going towards the Interior Design opportunities that SL has. Majesty is for now a Interior Design business. I am open to any size project big or small. A room or house it does not matter. Maybe you have a room that is just awkward and don't know what to do with or a house. Skyhome or house on the ground. Obviously it just depends on the situation. Since this is a brand new venture for me I will be going by a case by case basis until I get everything organized. If you have seen a home or room on my blog and you want the same set up it is possible.

Bring me your ideas and we can make it work. I tend to be busy a lot in world and in rl...so the best way to get in contact with me will be by notecard to my avi Ebony Cyberstar. I know some people prefer offlines, but I do not. I have so much going to my email account adding offlines from sl would be nuts lol. I will not guarantee I will see any ims. But I can guarantee I will respond to all notecards. I tend to go afk a lot and sometimes when I come back sl logs me out. I have set up an office and appreciate appointments. You can either set up a appointment and we can meet at my office or we can talk in ims. Either is perfectly fine. My home blog posts will go hand in hand with my Interior Design and will be added to my portfolio of examples of spaces I have decorated! I do have a in-world group but you do not have to join it, since I know everyone is struggling for group space. I know from experience as I am struggling also. I am gonna be random and not have business hours.
 
My fee will be based upon the size of the job and of course the time it would take me. Since I am new to doing this for other people it will have to be discussed and be on a case by case basis. Until I decide on a flat rate or maybe different décor packages. I am not a big fancy company like some of the other places I have seen decorating. But I will hold my own. I am finishing my website and that will be up for my portfolio and for more info. I have already had my first client before I even dropped my office down  lol. I am really excited as this gives me more opportunities to use my creativity and share that with other people. Not everyone likes to decorate I know that. But, to be able to bring someone elses views to light is a wonderful experience for me. I will say I mainly do décor but if you see a house I have featured on my blog or flickr I can set it all up. I can do all seasons so it is up to you. Obviously right now I am totally into the snow/magical feel. It is just so calming to me. But any season is fine. Your space...Your style!

The sky is really the limit on sl and with all of the mesh items that have taken over the grid you can accomplish so much and let it really add to the experience. Years ago my sofas were always 40 prims plus...now you can get them for basically 5 Land impact. With the low count it really has taken my decorating to the next level and I have been able to accomplish so much with smaller limits. Feel free to msg me with ideas, suggestions or if you just want to have more info! I hope everyone has a amazing week! I have been busy trying to get everything sorted and continue to do posts and it has been rough. Of course this is labor of love and I am enjoying it. That is what matters right! I have more posts to blog this week with home décor, events and fashion! really excited to get those out! 2015 = New goals & new Opportunities! Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for more posts!!

Updated!---- May 14th 2015- I will continue to update this post since it is my main post at the moment describing info about Majesty. I am debating whether I should change the domain handle for my website and since I have been so busy I haven't even had the time to fiddle with that but it is still something that is in the works and will be published once I am happy with it. But for now a easy way to see examples other than this blog is to look at my photostream on my Flickr. I update it as much as I update my blog so it has everything there also. The extra thing for the website will be some homes I will not publish here and Flickr it will be my main source to show homes and interiors that I just felt like decorating to show more of my creativity.                                              

These are my links for my Facebook and my Flickr! Please feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Facebook and Flickr! There will be times where I need a small break from posting when I am very busy but I will always make sure everything stays updated and I make notice when I will be gone. Thank you so much for stopping by! I will update this soon with slurls to my 2nd mainstore showroom soon.

Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co



                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed




Comments

Popular Posts