To sleep or eat....That is the question.

Hai! I am doing a quickie post. I am trying to finish up a little space and was inspired by the new signs from Kalopsia at the Uber event!! I have it set up as a eating space or shall I say Diner lol. But, hey I like this rocket sign so maybe if I stick a bed in it..it will match the hotel theme! Hey, I am trying to make it work! They both look amazing in front of this little build so I might just leave them both there. When I decorate there is no rules! lol. I hope everyone is having a amazing week. I am really busy and not able to post as often at the moment. I am working on something I will show as soon as I am done. But, I am really busy trying to get everything perfect. Between working in sl and doing my normal daily routine and to do list in rl I haven't had the time to post. But, I am still here! I am gonna post this today and will do a fashion post. But, after that it depends on how fast I get done! Time flies and it is full blast for me at the moment. So I am not making any promises atm because by the time I feel awake its almost bed time lol!
 
 
You will want to use both of these signs. I might actually set up a different one that is more of a hotel than a dining area. When you have too many good choices it is easy to become indecisive. That is one of my issues today lol. But her, It might sound like I am complaining but I am not. Okay time for me to get off of here and keep it going! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Stay tuned there is more to come!

                                                             Stay Fierce* stay Blessed

Credits:

Signs on Mars?- Kalopsia @ Uber event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33
Build-(Vintage Summer Room)- Scarlet Creative
Trees- Trompe Loeil and [erdbeeren]
Roads of Lisbon- Fanatik
Lights- Trompe Loeil and Floorplan
Sinks- The Loft
Dining set- Laq
Rug and Kitchen- Bazar
Fireplace-Digs
Armchair, cookie bar (rare) & Ceramic Bowls- Apple Fall


Comments

Popular Posts