The hidden forest- Series "two"

I am back continuing the Hidden forest series of posts!! Located on the Fruitatious sim at Apple May designs. There is a path to each chill spot and nook. It also leads you back to the stores by way of the Men's store path. Fall could possibly be my favorite season. I  get to dust off my boots and shop for new ones!! I also love the coolness that replaces the humidity here and gets rid of those pesky mosquitoes. I am pleased to be able to show you more of this space which is themed off forest/woods type feel. I added little places here and there for a real hidden oasis feel. So what shall I feature today?


Gonna focus on a different area. In this area of the land you will see a coffee cart. I added a hot coco dispenser and  a sitting area so you can just chill here and relax. I picked this up recently from the neighborhood event and I love it. You can never have too many cute little builds. It fits perfectly on the land and I just had to add it.I drink a lot of coco and lattes. I kid you not a big glass of hot coco will sooth you and I am actually about to get me a glass now lol! Going further down the path you will come across a hidden pergola in the back space. It is my favorite pergola and I had to add it in somewhere. A little more of a formal chill spot area. It also has some food dispensers and is the perfect place to chill and spend time. This area I wanted to add some whimsical feeling to. So I added some colorful alirium trees and butterflies to bring the magical feeling. There is a comfortable seating area to relax or just take pictures in.



There is also a nice swing nearby to chill and enjoy the scenery and a water space I will talk about in my next and final series posting. Please feel free to go chill and explore. There is little nooks all over the place:) I will post the slurl so you can explore below. Well I am off!!! So much to do and so little time.

                                                             Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Greenery: Alirium, Fanatik, Studio Skye, 3d trees
Builds: Coffee Cart- 22769.....Pergola- Tarte
Decor: Frames- Apple Fall...Butterflies- Alirium....Pathway- Studio Skye
Furniture: Swing- Kazza...Sofa- The Loft....Coffee Table- Bazar

To experience the scenery for yourself:
Fruitatious- http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/129/115/40/

Comments

Popular Posts