Moonlight

I am enjoying this cooler weather!!! It will soon get darker earlier and I just love it. Going out for dinner always seems so romantic in the dark or in places with dim lights ijs. There is truly nothing like a moonlight sky.This windlight setting is my favorite to use. I try to change them up so my pics won't always look the same but I can't help it lol. Do not be shocked to see this windlight more often than not. I am wearing a little black dress today. We all need at least a few little black dresses. Be it sl or rl it is a fashion staple. I actually just added a few more black dresses to my wardrobe. The winter was so cold last year that I don't even think I got to wear any of my dresses the whole time. Which is prob why I didn't catch a cold. The one thing I love about black clothing is you can add any color and really make a statement. I decided just to add gold jewels instead of adding funky colors. It has been awhile since I did a fashion post since it's so much awesome home/furniture to post about lol. I try to do fashion then decor. But there is just so much home/decor items I have been preparing to post about that I am going to skip my normal routine and it will be awhile before I post another fashion post.
 I am making today my girly upkeep day. lol. About to get my hair all poofed up lol. I have this nail polish from opi I decided to try. I liked the sparkle in it. The bad thing is this sparkle crap doesn't want to come off lol. Which reminds me why I said I wouldn't buy this type ever again. A new month upon us means new events! So many this week. One I am excited about is the Candy Fair. Which opens tomorrow!! I was gonna sneak peek something I am really excited about from the event but you will just have to wait! Mainly, because I forgot what windlight setting I was using for these pictures lol. I thought this was my usual moon setting but it's not lol. I am still fixing up spaces to take pics for other events. I am going to try to post a whimsical post for the Candy Fair Items I have, so I didn't want to throw something together today just to be ahead before the event opens. I really wanna give it the best post possible as I do with all my posts. I am getting way ahead of myself. But of course I will have everything sorted! I hope everyone is having a awesome week. Stay tuned for more newness!
                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed




Hair & Cornrow Hairbase:booN
Poses- Aushka&co
Dress- Iaf
Jewels- Ryca
Nails-
Fur- Fishy Strawberry

Comments

Popular Posts