Warmth

I am excited to bring you this home post today. I am featuring the new chair set that is now available at the Uber event!I am all over the place with excitement with these new events. But to keep my sanity I am going to post in order of which one started first and so on lol. The theme for uber this month is of course 50 shades. When I got this set the mood that came to me was a warm cozy type feel. So I picked a build that I felt best fit the mood I was going for. I always worry if I am going to be able to show things the way that I want them 100%. But before I got to pulling out my hair it came to me. This beautiful chair set is available in two colors. Black and brown. I couldn't pick a color so I used one of each for my little space lol. The adult armchair has 20 animations & poses while the Pg armchair has 15 sit poses. While it is not cool enough to have the fireplace on in rl I have started using them in sl! It just went with the mood I was trying to accomplish and I think it works perfectly.

 I feel like I should sit here with a nice book and cup of coffee lol. I really love the end table. I love the drama of the water coming from the falling plant I thought it was really neat...and of course the handcuffs lol. I added some extra decorative pieces that  I love to bring the space together and I just love d-lab animals. I have more than one sheep chair but I cannot find it in my invy at all. It just wouldn't be me if I didn't add some critters in my space every now and then. I wanted to add a bit of edge with the girl neon sign. This space can be a gentlemen's area, but I made it for me. The sign is of what I consider a girly girl embracing her femininity. It is just goes to how you see it and feel about it. You have until the 28th to stop by this round of Uber. I have learned not to go at the end of events lol. Well.....I still go, but I make sure to not wait to get the main things I want until the end lol.

Stay tuned as I will now be getting my Candy Fair posts together! The perfect event for a foodie lol. I hope everyone will have a awesome weekend! Yes it is now upon us! It comes fast and goes fast.

                                                     Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



Credits:
Dear Mr Grey chair set- PG & Adult versions- Kalopsia @ Uber until the 28th!
This set includes (Armchair, rug, spider endtable)

Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/130/255/33

Hanging tree, old mirror and Ladder wall lamp- Kalopsia
Barrel Chalkboard- Cheeky pea
Mad Scientist bird cage- Half deer
Sheep Chair- D-lab
Wiggly lil piggy- Intrigue
Dancer Neon- Seven emporium
Star Marquee & Leaning chalkboards- Floorplan
Daily Chalkboard- Vespertine
Hammars Stuga build- Post

Comments

Popular Posts