All in the details

Hai! I am bringing you a fashion post today of course! Wearing Apple May's latest mash up outfit called Details. I love her two toned poprock stilettos and when I saw this outfit I knew it would be perfect with it. The shoes come with a hardware change hud so you can match your jewelry.Gold, silver and of course black textures. Today I am wearing gold to match my jewels. I am on the sim adding and changing some things today, and I wanted to do a new post with the beautiful decor in my background! Feel free to come over to the Fruitatious sim and take some pics. I added some more halloween stuff so if you wanna get some spooky windlight settings going and come down and take some pics there are plenty of spaces to choose from. I am getting a lot done today. Lord knows there is always something to do.
I am wearing one of my favorite wigs from booN which is having a big sale until the 31st so make sure you get there before it it over. Then of course all of the events start all over again. I need to check and see if I missed any events this go around but I don't think that I did. I have been keeping up. This month has gone by so fast. Almost hard to believe it is almost November. The holiday season is almost here! Of course my favorite time of year. Time to get those lists filled people! I have already started on mine. I wish everyone a wonderful day. I will be posting again soon so stay tuned!
                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:
Outfit: Details - Apple May Designs
Hair: booN (sale until the 31st!) - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699
Shoes: PopRock  Stilettoes- Apple May Designs
Jewels: Ryca
Nails: Mandala
Poses: Aushka&co
Scenery---
Whales- Mish Mish, Dreaming house- Trompe Loeil, Plants & Greenery- Fanatik, Trompe Loeil, Skye Studio. See more for yourself at this slurl!
Location- Apple May Designs- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/130/148/44

Comments

Popular Posts