The hidden forest- Series "three" (Fall is coming..Fall is here!)

Hai! I am here for the final post in the hidden forest series. But don't be sad I will continue to change things on and off and post about new things in the future! It will be kept up to date. I really enjoyed landscaping and decorating the sim. It is packed with greenery and chill areas for everyone to use. The last areas I am featuring are chill spots. The first area is to the left of the main path coming from the men's store. I am gonna show a wide view of the sim first. Just cam out and get a big view! I feel like finding a huge Apple and have it floating, but Apple might kill me lol. A long time ago she had a Apple Fountain that I just loved. Maybe I will be able to find something similar. It is possible!The first build is a little build I picked up from Fanatik some time back. Very unique and versatile. I have had it the normal sized as pictured and I have also had it shrunk down small for my little puppy I have lol.  Yes, a quirky dog house it was. I wanted to add some comfy seating so I added this set from Kalopsia. I just love the detailing on the chairs. They went with this build perfectly and I of course added little details like plants, and apples. I threw grass and greenery all over the place. But I didn't wanna add too much because I do no want there to be a lag issue as far as loading for everyone. My favorite hammock is also being used and adds for extra seating. When I took the pictures it was becoming fall like the next day lol. So now when you come to the sim you will see a autumn wreath I have added in it's place.

There is sunbeams above this area so they can help lead the way. Of course I added some Apple trees and some apple decor in random places. I just couldn't help myself. There are some waves here and there but those suckers are laggy. The ones I have are scripted, and I have no clue why lol. But, hey you gotta have waves. So I added a few just here and there.The next space is one you might think I have already posted about on a older post but that one was at a different location. This one is set up bigger than the first. I can say I always love whatever Cory Edo brings out at Trompe Loeil. But the way I love water and the ability to put it over water and enjoy the surroundings makes this build my favorite. This time around I was able to actually make it connect with the other landscaping.  Butterflies will meet you on your way to the dock to make your way across. It also has a lot of lush greenery and those adorable whales and narwhals from mish mish that I love. You can rez a boat and enjoy the scenery. There is also a dock with seating for fishing. It is tucked away, but I will prob change it some this week. I cannot skip over the beautiful mountains that surround the sim and the one around this chill spot from Skye Studio. They really helped tie everything together even though I was quite terrified with them at first.They are huge, but when you have a whole sim to work with they work out perfectly. The low land impact on them is insane also. I think the biggest one was only at 9 Land impact which is crazy. The power of mesh.
Please feel free to stop by Apple May Designs and enjoy yourself. Walk around, do some shopping and enjoy the scenery. You will notice some changes here and there of course. I will add things for holidays and change of season. But it is perfect for pictures and to relax. You might even see me fly above your head every now and then lol. But after I got over the initial fear of doing such a huge space I really enjoyed doing it. If you told me some years ago that we would be able to have spaces that look so real, I would have thought you were crazy. Change is good!There is a HALLOWEEN HUNT going on at the sim right now. It will last until the 31st! The gift will be moved daily and guess what? You get to see everything I have here...well if you look around the sim. I hope everyone has fun. If you see something floating wrong let me know! lol
          Okay my lovelies. I am off. So much to do, and so little time! lol Hop on down, and enjoy!

                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Location: Apple May Designs - Fruitatious sim
Limo:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/130/148/44
Builds: Dreaming house- Trompe Loeil & Fanatik
Greenery: 3d trees, Fanatik, Studio Skye, Alirium
Decor: 8f8, Floorplan, Kalopsia, Mish Mish & Beetlebones
Furniture: Kalopsia & Trompe Loeil

Comments

Popular Posts