Spooky

Last year this time I was living on a sim that was all mesh. My friend girl Mela had done it proper and it was a awesome place to live. When I came across it I was amazed. I hadn't seen a residential community that was all mesh and up to date until that time. I was mostly seeing the places who had those old houses and they had the same ones rezzed over and over. We had house decorating contests and everything. I really enjoyed it there. I am happy to say I won for halloween which is a big thing to me because I do not celebrate it like that in rl. I am not gonna ramble about why, I just don't. But if I was I would be in pottery barn because their decorations almost had me about to decorate for halloween and that is crazy.  I am drooling over two things right now in sl. This hearse that is in the Liaison Collaborative event from Kalopsia and my new wig from booN! I wish I had this hearse last year this time, I would have easily won the contest. It has 10 animations and comes with a extra skeleton dude named George. The casket in the back is easily removed and has the same lights as the Light chairs that I recently blogged.
Let me say I had fun setting up this spooky area. It was really fun and I love trying to show things in my  own way. I have bats flying around but you can't see them. I don't get it but they were everywhere but they didn't show up in my pictures for the most part. You see a white one here and their, but I had black and white ones floating. I am wearing the new hair from booN! My rl brother used to wear the box hairstyle lol. I used to poke at it. Recently we have seen teenage boys with their hair like that. My hubbers was like when did that come back? lol. But where I am most people are doing natural hairstyles so you expect more "iconic"( old school) hairstyles. When I go to my stylist I really don't see anyone getting perms. So yea, I was really excited and happy to have this wig. I am sure a lot of guys will be wearing this, but I am showing that us women can rock this as well!
Everything you see here is truly the power of mesh. The land impact is low and you can just keep adding. I might even try to find me a spooky whop sided house! lol. These skeletons look so real they creep me out a lil bit lol. But hey that's why this post is called spooky. I am still trying to get used to this cool air. I couldn't start wearing my boots fast enough really. When I saw just one leaf fall I knew it was time to get the boots out lol. I do need to get me some cute little winter hats this year. That is one thing that I really haven't shopped for. I am a hat person actually, but I am so picky I usually do not find any I like. I tend to like vintage ones. I found some vintage stores up here I am going to try out. Hopefully I will find some special little treasure.
This week is going by faster than I realized. So I am gonna go ahead and post this!  I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I will paste limo slurls for the new hair and the hearse! <3 Please note booN is having a amazing sale until the 31st!!!! If you need a wig now is the time! (New wigs not included or the outlet wigs)


                                                     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
 Hair: NEW* GNL610 at booN - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/128/125/699
Vintage Hearse- NEW at the Liaison Collaborative - Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/199/182/24
Grass- Fanatik
Pumpkins- What Next
Spiders and scarecrows- Ohmai
Poses: oOo studio 

Comments

Popular Posts