Sweet environment- (The Candy Fair 2014)

Hai! Time for a new fashion post of course! Excited to be wearing a few items from the Candy fair and also the newest hair from booN! The shirt and guitar come in several colors but I was inspired by cotton candy today. I am just keeping it real.  So I am wearing the two different shades of the frosting crop top, it comes in several . It is a mesh crop top and it comes with the alpha layer of course. One thing I love about this shirt is even though it's mesh I still have my boobies lol. This is one way you tell the difference between rigged and fitted mesh. See the little sheep on my shoulder that is how it should be worn...not super sized like I had it in the candy shop! It is a rare gacha item.
You can see the chocolate first aid kit better from this view. It is truly one of my favorite things now. The guitar comes in two different types. One like the one I have in my hand and one that straps to your back. I was gonna wear the other one also, but didn't like how my butt looked in the picture! lol. I had to pass on that! The little table and chair set comes with the tea cups and pitcher. It comes in 3 colors. I chose to use the pink. I am addicted to my little bubble blower. I am trying to figure out a way to hold it and blow bubbles in everyone's face! lol Hey, at least I am being honest. Let me say I have had a wonderful time pulling out my creativity to show my new fav things and gadgets! Items like these help make sl so fun. I have some of my trees in water, and one of my friends said to me "You have trees in water?". I guess he never saw trees in water. Maybe he never seen the bayou. But that isn't my point. My point is..if he thinks I should have things 100% realistic he needs to shut up! I mean come on. I put houses on water lol. We have no limits and that is what is also fun. We are only limited if what we want isn't made yet. Which I cannot think of anything I have wanted lately that wasn't available.

I hope everyone enjoyed my Candy Fair 2014 posts! I have enjoyed taking the pictures and setting up my new spaces. It is not every day that a event comes out that makes you want to do  a cartwheel. The event ends on the 17th so make sure you stop by! More things to come of course.

                                                    Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Frosting crop tops and Guitar- {yumyums}- Thank you Lavender!
Southern Shorts- Apple May Designs
Hair- booN
Cafe Table- Myrrine (Available in 3 colors) pink shown - Thank you Myrrine!
Cake pop maker & Jar cake maker - Kalopsia
Marshmallow stool, kiss me chocolate "Bite me" rare, Elvis bubble blower- Bokeh
Candy Jars & Chocolate first aid kit
Sugar Friends-Lost junction
Cupcake Chair & Sugar cotton sheep (Rare sugar sugar gacha item) -::Axix::

The Candy Fair 2014 Limo- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Rush/236/115/21

Comments

Popular Posts