The Candy Fair 2014 -"Meet your Maker"

Okay, everyone that knows me..knows I am a foodie. I love to cook and make new recipes. I tend to drool over food more than I eat it though lol. My waist thanks me of course!! I am excited to bring you the new machines from Kalopsia. Cupcake maker, Jar cake maker & Cake pop...yes...Cake pop maker!!!!!!! I am still battling the end of this cold and my goodness this release has me all giddy!!! The candy fair is where you will find these must haves. Isabeau has really outdone herself. You get to pick what flavors you want people. Lord knows I had to make a red velvet cake pop. I was actually working on 3 different posts and quit them to focus on this lol. The makers are adorable. Featuring big versions of the creations on top of the machine. 3 machines, 3 different colors and 3 different categories to choose flavors.This is one of those must have items from this event. I will say you need this. I love gadgets and items that do things. You can invite friends and family over and have them choose their own treat. The quality of the food is amazing and I have no idea when I will put my cake pop down lol.

I have a candy store build in my invy and it came to me to mod it so I can set up the ultimate sweet space! So the next few candy fair posts will be featured in a candy shop that I set up. The event lasts until the 17th. You have cute stuff to buy on 2 sims of land. But please note you have to have ALL scripts off. I took off everything and wore a invisible avatar alpha. If you do come in with scripts you will be ejected from the event. Also the makers are exclusive and will only be available at the fair until the event is over then it will return to the store. I had to run home once myself before I got kicked lol. You do not realize how fast 60 seconds is until you have to do something within that amount of time. It really isn't that long. I tried to take off everything and just said screw it and tpd home before I got orbed lol.

I have had a lot of fun doing these pictures. I love whimsical type things.These makers are total must haves. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. It will go by quickly. But I am going to make sure that I keep up! Stay tuned for more posts! <3 The candy shop is next

                                                 Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Limo to the candy fair - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Rush/236/115/21

Topiary, The makers, table and cups- Kalopsia
Grass- Fanatik

Comments

Popular Posts