Happy Halloween everyone

I hope that everyone that is celebrating Halloween will have a safe and fun day! The one day you can dress all types of crazy and don't have to worry about getting looked at crooked! I was playing around a little bit and decided to try on some of my avatars. I came across this ghoul and went with it! It is really feeling like fall here now. Maybe even a glimpse of winter. Just bumming around today before we go out for dinner. I wanted to say happy halloween though for those who celebrate it. Hopefully it won't rain here but it looks gloomy. lol Perfect for today. Of course I have to post a link of the greatest entertainer that ever lived! Rest in peace my <3 Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA
                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Location-Fruitatious sim
Ghoul Avi- Beetlebones

Comments

Popular Posts