The Candy shop. Pt Two (The Candy Fair 2014)

Today is another beautiful day. I have to get used to this cooler air. It is getting a little nippy at night now. I thought I had left the air conditioner on. Well it is better than it being humid. So I will hush about that. lol. I didn't want to shove all of these pictures into one post and I am glad I didn't. I try not to post more than 4 pictures at a time. If I use more than that I have to pick and choose once I get over to flickr. This post shows you how I have everything set up. I think everything fits in here perfectly. I might modify it in the future so I can double up on more candy jars, but I love how it looks at the moment. New events always bring excitement, but ones like this I think makes anyone a little happier. I spent over 2 and a half maybe 3 hours at the event. But, I wanted to look in every single store. So of course that took time.
These items really show you the power of mesh. When I see these marshmallow chairs they make me think of the times I use to eat them from the bag. You know when you make rice kripsy treats! But that has got to be the messiest thing I ever make. They are always so sticky. Times like that is when you appreciate nonstick pans and nonstick foil. See the chocolate first aid kit on the table I thought that was cute. You feel like you really need something like that when you eat too much chocolate. But dark chocolate is good for you. It is actually healthy.
There is truly something for everyone at this event. Even if you do not want to set up a candy shop you can incorporate these items in any room. Who doesn't need a wall of candy in there living room! lol. I have one more amazing post ahead for the fair. If I had done it the way I was going to at first I would be doing posts way past the 17th! lol. But these items really shine together so it has worked out this way. I hope everyone has a wonderful week and stay tuned! I am on a roll

                                                     Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Candy Fabric stool, Candy Cupboard,Chevron chair, Chocolate first aid kit and Candy Jars- Alouette
Patisserie Counter- Brixley
Elvis bubble machines, Marshmallow stools & Kiss me gacha (chocolates)- Bokeh
Cake pop & Cupcake makers- Kalopsia

Limo to the Candy Fair- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Rush/236/115/21

Comments

Popular Posts