70's Diva

 I always post my posts and flickr together. But, flickr was having issues and wouldn't work right for me yesterday. So, I had to wait until today hoping they get their stuff together lol. So I am now a day late. But all is good:) Just keep in mind I did this yesterday lol. Watching all this craziness on the news will have you go mad. Being aware of what is going on is one thing, but some things they show over and over are just overkill. Trying to get ahead and do a new blog post today. I had a fit over this outfit as I love the 70's vibe. I always loved Farrah Fawcett so this outfit being called Farrah fits so well. I would have worn my wig like her hair, but I wanted to wear my braids instead lol. I have been wearing my hair shorter all week and wanted to go long today. Drinking some of my vanilla chai. This stuff is good and it will have you smelling like potpourri all day. Like some cinnamon spiced ornament lol. Today is just one of those days I feel like just relaxing and enjoy the day. I love cool weather but add in rain and it's just so blah. The only time I don't mind rain is when it's hot outside and it cools it off. But not when it's chilly lol.
This outfit is 100% mesh. It comes in several different sizes and it also comes in more colors. Today I am enjoying the blue. I really love high waist pants. Not only in sl but in rl too. I really love how these suckers fit! I actually have some this length and I walk all over the bottom of them lol. Just a style that will never get old. These will always be fashion forward. I am keeping the blog posts coming. I was gonna start decorating a new build today, but I can't figure out which to choose yet. I have to have a magical feeling before I use a build lol. I am serious, I usually get a feeling about anything. Good or bad vibes. You always trust your instinct.  I used to ignore mine sometimes, but in the end it was always right. I am happy the weekend is here. It came really fast.They seem to go as fast as they came to. That's the only problem. Well I am off yall. I feel like a big glass of tea and I have to make a list of the teas I will get this weekend. I didn't pay attention like I needed to when the rep at Teavana showed me how to make my own chai iced lattes. So I am going back to actually pay attention this time and get more tea. I might even do a post about tea soon. I hope everyone has a amazing and blessed weekend!!! Thank you for viewing                                                 


                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
Hair- booN
Clothing- M&M Style
Nails- Mandala
Poses-oOo studio, !bang, Ashuka&co

Comments

Popular Posts