Quickie Post- Gold Rush

 I am having a wonderful weekend and this cold has finally went it's way. I get to enjoy this weekend without having to be shut in the house like I was last week lol. If It wasn't for the random coughing it wouldn't have been so bad. But I am back to myself now. I made time to come on for a little while yesterday to start setting up for my posts for the week.  I am trying to figure out how to show everything within a certain amount of pictures without doing any shortcuts. But, I am excited to be able to have some amazing things to blog. Like I do today!

Today is Saturday, so of course that means it is time for the "neighborhood" event! This event is only for today. So of course I had to get my post out here asap! If you look back at my older posts you will see a regal bed set and this gorgy set matches it. I truly love regal looking items and this set is drool worthy! You can use this in any setting. I am sure people will be using these in all kinda ways lol. They are just versatile pieces.You get the mirror and table with the pretty flower vase.Be sure to pick these up. I am gonna go enjoy my qt and enjoy the rest of the weekend! I hope everyone has a good one! Stay tuned there is more to come this week. 
                                                              Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed



Credits:
Le Miroir de la Marquise- Kalopsia (The Neighborhood) - Limo!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goober%20Town/190/108/26

Lamp, curtains & Canopy.... You can barely see the canopy. But it's there. lol

Chandelier: Floorplan

Comments

Popular Posts