Quickie Post - The Light chairs - FLF

I always look forward to fifty linden friday! There is always something you have to have during the event. Kalopsia has these cute light chairs with orange lights on them. Perfect for the halloween decor, or for anyone who just loves cute chairs. They come in metal and wood. I have them here on the dock. Look, I am a eccentric quirky person lol. So I thought of putting them on the fishing dock and using them as fishing chairs! lol. Hey, they look good right here. Pick them up today for just fifty linden. Not sure if my settings on my monitor is making a difference. Yesterday my monitor did some crazy stuff. So today I have a new one! It is super bright at the moment and just like I do not read instructions in sl I do not read them in rl either! lol. At first I was fussing but I am fine now.

I won't be slowing down for some time. As long as I have awesome stuff to post I will be posting lol. The only thing that gets me sometimes is how I want everything put together. Usually when I get something I am like wow I know exactly what to do with this! And every blue moon I am like oh crap. lol. Today wasn't one of those days though! I was excited about this post! I want to thank you for visiting my little blog today! There is more to come so stay tuned! The weekend is here! Enjoy it!

                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Light chairs - Kalopsia (Fifty Linden Friday)- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goober%20Town/190/108/26

Pumpkins and fence (Part of Fall is coming set) - Kalopsia

This post was done at the Fruitatious sim if you want to see for yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts