"The Candy Shop" Part One (The Candy fair 2014)

I have so many awesome things from the fair and I wanted to put them together in the most perfect way. I have a candy shop build in my invy that I knew was perfect for the feel I wanted! What better way to show off candy then using a candy shop. I am going to do this post in two parts. I was going to do every item on a seperate blog post of it's own. But if I do that the fair will be over before I am done!!! I am being honest. My perfectionist personality will have me forever taking pictures lol. I love food themed areas. I love having a cafe or a little diner area so I can roleplay cooking food. This candy shop is now my favorite spot. The Candy Fair is on 2 sims. It really is very whimsical and cute. There is so many things to look at and choose. I am not gonna fit everything on one post so it will be best to do it this way. Please note that the sims have a script limit. You will get ejected within 60 secs if you do not meet the requirements. This posts features close ups of some of the items and the next one will show the whole candy shop.  These cute cupcake chairs are so cute. It was hard to pick what flavors to use actually. They are exclusive items along with the cute sheep and apple. They are gacha items. Note they are not normally this size. I blew them up lol.
  I have a thing about super sizing things. The sheep are the rares and they sit on your shoulder. They are from ::Axix::. The little guy is from Lost junction and part of a gacha. I saw a few of these on the sim and new I had to have them! lol. Yes...he is super sized too! The stools change color and they are one of the amazing items from Alouette. You have to have places to sit in a candy shop and they fit perfectly. The piece of chocolate is a gacha rare from Bokeh store!You hold it in your hand with a built in animation but I am using them for some amazing chocolate decor. I will also put them anywhere I can lol.There is several commons and two rares. The other is bite me which is my favorite! Bite me chocolate is a rare. I am totally in love with these candy jars. So many flavors and styles it was hard for me to pick the flavors to put in the cupboard. But I managed to get a nice selection. There is 3 different styles and tons of flavors. You will also see these items in future posts. They are my new fav food creations. I actually collect candy jars in rl so I was so tickled to see these in Alouette.
Last but not least I love these duckies and the penguin bubble makers from Bokeh. It brings me back such awesome memories from childhood. I mean who didn't have the little bottle filled with bubbles and the cute wand to blow them with. That is what really sets this bubble maker apart. To see the wand moving in it as it blows bubbles. There is a menu that sets the speed and how many bubbles you want! Slow. medium and fast are the available speeds and it also has access so you can decide who controls it. I am showing 3 here but there is more.Stay Tuned as I finish showing the whole Candy shop and more goodies on my next post! I hope everyone is enjoying the fair!!

                                                          Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

CupcakeChair, Sugar red apple & Sugar cotton sheep ( Sugar Sugar Gacha items)- ::Axix::. Thank you Elise!
Splatter rug- Junk
Sugar Friend (Tini Gummi) - Lost Junction
Candy Fabric stool, Candy jar shelves and Candy Jars- Alouette : Thank You Scarlet!
Patisserie Counter- Brixley
Elvis bubble machines & Kiss me gacha (chocolates)- Bokeh : Thank you BokehStore!

Limo to the candy fair- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sugar%20Rush/236/115/21

I thank everyone for this opportunity! I am not done yet!

I also have these pictures in my flickr photostream with them added into store groups if you want to see more things made by these creators- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/

Comments

Popular Posts