Majesty- On Air

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here today featuring KraftWork Podcast Collection. FATPACK which is new to the FaMESHed Event! The fatpack gives you three main color options. I went with the light color and touches of brown. Going along with the theme of a Podcast space, I wanted something that was very nice and comfortable. A space that is inviting and screams relax. This is what I came up with! I love furniture sets. You get to make them your own by adding decor pieces that suit your taste and go from there. When I saw this set the hardest thing to choose was the main theme color. Y'all, know I love black furniture. So, it was between the natural shade and this one and this one got me. A few things are resized because well I am kind of a go big or go home type of person. Basic isn't in my vocabulary when speaking about myself. LOL!! I call myself the Swarovski Queen! I have the jewelry at this point to back it up!! Those little thin necklaces? For whom? not me! lol It's already 80 degrees outside. July is just going nuts. I am still going outside today though so wish me luck! LOL I added some of my sleeping little fur pals from JIAN in here to add more personality. I had so much fun with this set. It's so nice. You can do so much with the things even if you are not a podcaster. 


These things would also be super cute in a blog room, dressing room, you can really match the items up to work for the type of space you want! No rules when it comes to your own unique space! I had some free time late last night and looked at a good bit of my super old pictures on Flickr and they made me smile. I remember doing those pictures and I had the same effort doing them as I do now. I pay for Flickr to always be able to look back at them. Mayne people delete the old pics and all you see is what they do now. Trial and Error. mainly the pictures were the main thing for me to get to my liking. Decor is just a part of me. I just do it. I am actually going to one of my favorite home stores today. Super excited as always just going to fight this heat! So, let me post this and get to finishing some things so we can go! Have a blessed week ahead my friends! I appreciate the support! Stay safe and cool! Enjoy this week. It's the week of the born day. Peace and Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony



Just making a note you guys! I do not have time for commissions. I am only logging into Secondlife to blog. Blogging has the priority. If/when that changes, I will of course post on this blog and on my Facebook page. 


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

KraftWork Podcast Collection . FATPACK- NEW at FaMESHed Event- Second Life Maps | FaMESHed

KraftWork Podcast Collection . Architecture Art 01 LI:1
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Architecture Art 02 LI:1
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Armchair Light LI:4
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Books LI:1
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Coffee Table Brown LI:2
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Desk Brown LI:7
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Director Chair Light LI:3
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Dome Light LI:6
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Headphones Stand LI:1
KraftWork Podcast Collection . On Air Glow Sign LI:10
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Side Table Beige LI:1
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Sofa Light LI:9
KraftWork Podcast Collection . Stand Light Yellow LI:1


JIAN Cuddly Corgis *EPP* Sleepy Corgi LI:1
JIAN Love Pugs 2. Sleepy Treater RARE LI:3
JIAN Silly Shibes II *EPP* Sleepy Pupper LI:1



My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts