Majesty- Summer Breeze

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am featuring the HAI.K /LETMEIN/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 event and the Apple Fall Breeze ceiling fan. I am using one of the rooms in this huge house that comes with the set for this living room space. The decor items in this set make for different scenarios but I wanted to set up a living space themed with black and white. This is what I came up with! It's so hot you guys! LOL It is really feeling like July today. I am not a fan of the summertime, and I never will be. This humidity is wild. I got my hair done and I can tell the humidity is really making a big difference! If it wasn't so humid it wouldn't be so bad. But the humidity is here to stay until the Fall season knocks it out. I am using ceiling fans from Apple fall in here. They are in different color tones. I went with the pale tone for this space. I love spaces with a mixture of light and dark items. Sometimes a space can really be too bright if it's all white. It just depends. I am having some really late evenings atm. 

I am not productive after a long day. I tend to go in rest mode. Last night I was on SL and faced the same blank wall my whole time on there. LOL I was just mentally tired you guys. But these spaces come to me, and I have to decorate them within the time I have allotted. I was chilling with my wifey decorating this room while she was working on new clothing. It's really nice to be surrounded with creative energy. Most of the other decor items in this living room space are from HAI.K and you can easily use these items in different ways and in many different spaces. You will see them again! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. We are now upon the weekend. It is hot as hell here. I hope everyone is staying cool! I have plans to go to the shaved ice stand this weekend. It's super cute and they are really the only shaved ice place in that area. My family always laugh at me cause every Summer I complain there was no shaved Ice place I could go, and they have the local one we always use to go to back home while I was suffering up here. Wishing all of you an amazing weekend! Thank you so much for the support! Have a blessed day! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts