Majesty- City Comfort

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring HAI.K /SOMUCH/ FATPACK which is new to the Kustom9 Event. This house is huge! If you want a ton of space to decorate a showcase home this might be it for you!  I was inspired to decorate a bedroom space to show you today. I used the items from this set and also some older items and favorites. This set comes with some lovely white curtains, and I framed the main side wall with them. Most of the items in this bedroom space are from the store. I used the rug as wall decor. It was so cute it was better featured that way and it fits perfectly with this headboard. I love using lighting in spaces to create nice moods. I hope to have my invy sorted one day with all of my lighting in one folder. LOL I might have to start little projects here and there to get fully organized at this point. Inventory count is something I just will always have to fight with! 


This week has been so hot. Today is cooler because we had such a bad storm yesterday. My upcoming week will be a late one. I am going to start on posts for August so I can try to get ahead. But when I have late evenings, I tend to not want to do anything. So, I am going to see how much I can get done today and also post this blog post! I hope everyone is staying cool! My favorite season is Fall. I always complain throughout July. Although, I love seeing all the beautiful plants and flowers this time of year! The foliage around here is so pretty. My hydrangeas didn't make it. My brother has the green thumb and a flourishing garden! He even has a page for it! LOL I need him here with me! I am going to look for someone that knows what they are doing but not atm. It's too late to start planting so prob before Spring of 2024 I will have my ducks in a row and have a professional help me with the different plants, I now want to have on top of having Hydrangeas. I have seen trees that look similar to them, and I want them as well! I have a lot of things planned for 2024 and I will share with you more once I get started fully. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate you!!! Have a blessed week and August month ahead! Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Comments

Popular Posts