Majesty- Calming Waters

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! The sound of rain of the water is so calming to me. This space was decorated with that in mind. Featuring CHEZ MOI Curved Braid Couch Set. This set is now at the main store, previously at an event. I wasn't able to post before now so I missed it. This beautiful sofa set can be outside or indoors. It can fit any mood and its texture change. I went with the white texture and the brown wood. Black wood is also available. I set this up on an island surrounded by lush grass, trees and flowers. I wanted a nice Spring/Summer mood, and this is what I came up with! When I am blogging, I tend to listen to music or sounds of rain. Being an overthinker at times it let's my mind rest and I just get to work. I wanted a bright tropical feel here and I am satisfied how everything came out! I hope all of you like it! The only part of blogging that gets my OCD going is taking the pictures. Capturing every space in the way I see it and want you to see it can be rough at times. 


But hey, I get it done! I am not on much lately but when I am on, I am blogging. I want to thank all of my sponsors for keeping me as I am not able to keep up as I used to. I don't have much time to be on SL. Things change and I am sure one day I will be able to get back on schedule like I used to but RL comes first people! I have to do what I can. Hoping to work on some things this weekend. I just got home from the market and starbucks so I am ready to get things moving! I appreciate all of the support my friends! Thank you so much! I hope you have a beautiful July!! New month is now activated! I am celebrating the born day all this month. I went from a day to a week to all month. LMAO! Welp, I am off to drink my latte before it gets cold. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

CHEZ MOI Curved Braid Couch Set -

CHEZ MOI Curved Braid Couch (Adult) LI:33


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts