Majesty- A Summer Shower

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I hope all is well. My born day just passed, and it was a wonderful one. I just hate that it went by so fast! lol I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to post this new space but hey, I got it done and super excited to post a new blog today! Featuring Trompe Loeil - Riya Rock Shower PG [mesh] which is new to the Collabor88 Event! This shower comes in two colors. I went with the red! The set comes with fencing which I used here and also pathway lighting. I used a ton of Wisteria so you cannot see the fencing easily but it's there! lol The little pets here are from JIAN using the summer texture for these beautiful Fallow Deers. They are here enjoying a nice spray of water from the shower on a hot Summer July day. It's staying around 90 degrees here for the bulk of the day so there is nothing like a nice shower once you are back in the house. I go outside with the intentions of enjoying it and by the time I come back in I am over it! LOL I am bias since the Summer season is my least favorite. One thing I do enjoy about the season is the beautiful lightning bugs that I got to enjoy yesterday evening. So much so I added them here with the shower to add a bit of magic. 

I went with a darker windlight today with the lighting and lightning bugs I had it quite bright! They are animated so every pic I took looked different and showed a different amount of them spread around. I saw two rainbows together yesterday. The colors were really bold. usually, rainbows can be quite faint. But not the ones that sat in front of me. They truly made a statement, and I did take pictures. So much beauty in this world. It's nice to take a moment and just enjoy it...if only for a small while. They left just as quick as they came. My experiences and moments throughout the last few days inspired this post and I hope you can feel some of the warmth I have felt during this time. I really love being able to share my vision of things on this blog. It has always been a wonderful creative outlet for me. I am not going to ramble long today. I do thank you for stopping by! Thank you so much for the support my friends. It means so much to me! I hope all of you stay cool and safe. Peace and Blessings xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Trompe Loeil - Riya Rock Shower PG [mesh]- NEW at Collabor88- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/91/176/1085
Trompe Loeil - Riya Floor Light LI:1
Trompe Loeil - Riya Rock Shower Red PG LI:23
Trompe Loeil - Riya Rock Steps Red LI:4
Trompe Loeil - Riya Wall Low LI:3
Trompe Loeil - Riya Wall With Lamp LI:7



JIAN Fallow Deer Buck & Doe
JIAN Fallow Buck Static - Blink LI:3
JIAN Fallow Doe Static - Blink LI:1
JIAN Fallow Doe Static - Scratch LI:1


My Linktree- https://linktr.ee/Majesty.SL

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts