Majesty- The Wonderful Weenie Wagon

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends! I always have a fit with new food items. This space is located in a converted tram to be a place to sell guess what? Yes! Hot dogs! This is an amazing space for roleplay or a community sim or even a commercial space and your home. It is up to you! You can easily add picnic tables on the outside of it for indoor/outdoor dining. There is just so many ideas that pop up when you see this set! I wanted to show you the indoors. Featuring DRD NEw at the Eclipse Event with the Converted Tram Full set! Most of the items are in the set but of course I had to add some things like my adorable puppies from JIAN! They are gacha items at the mainstore. I also added some DRD decor from other sets I have that fit the space!I added a good bit of lighting and signs throughout to brighten the place up a bit! The booths are a deep rich red and I wanted that color to be featured mainly. Adding flowers and a few tables lamps to finish giving it a small mom and pop feel. I wanted this to feel like THE place to come eat, chill and relax.
I come from a small town in the south with the best places to eat being mom and pop eateries. All owned by local people in the community and it is the best food. I only eat hot dogs from one place back home. One place. People think I am tripping until they go to it and after that all I hear is crying about missing those hot dogs. LOL I hope the family never shuts it down or sells it. But anyhoo I ran off with the hot dog topic. lol There is a demo set up at the event of this tram if you want to see it in person yall! It is a must have! I won't ramble long today. But, of course I want to thank you for the support. I appreciate it and always want to thank you every chance I get. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page! Thank you so much! I wish you a wonderful Wednesday!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
-DRD- Converted Tram - Full Set- NEW at Eclipse Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row%20North/124/55/2504
 DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21


DRD - Converted Tram - Dining Booth B
DRD - Converted Tram - Dining Booth C
DRD - Converted Tram - Lamp
DRD - Converted Tram - Hot Dog Signs- A-D
DRD - Converted Tram - Service Counter
DRD - Converted Tram - Hot Dog Station

12 - DRD - Trailer Park - Rug One c/m
14 - DRD - AE - Train Car - Straight Drapes c/m
DRD Gardenhouse hanging fowerpot
25 - DRD - AE - Train Car - Fabric Shade Table Lamp c/m

JIAN Silly Shibes II 18. Tug-o-war
JIAN Silly Shibes II 19. Rope Chew
JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 17. Sandwich Thief
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Comments

Popular Posts