Majesty- High Expectations

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday yall!! Today was rough. I am fighting a cold. A cold in June. Lord Have mercy. I rarely have colds so when I have one..................... LOL I am just so annoyed. But anyway let's get back to this post! I am here today with a study/living room featuring Books, books and more books by Fapple! This bookcae is really detailed and each book is different! It also has animations and a built on ladder. As you can see it easily goes with different items from multiple sets. The build I am using is the Life in the City skybox from the store that was recently released. It's big enough to easily be a main home space and I love the tall ceiling height. I am not a fan of low ceilings on sl. I always have fun using all of the space. The Mistress chairs are texture change with a hud so you can have the color combo you desire. The bookcase is 34 land impact. I used 3 of them to fill up the wall the way I wanted. One can easily be enough for a room but, lol yall know I like to be dramatic at times. Everything looks so elegant together even the sub pouf. There is so many sets to mix and match and I just love doing that in a creative way.
You can use just one chair in a corner with the bookcase. Just throwing that out there as a more simple idea if you do not want to use  big space. The sky is always the limit on sl. I am not rambling long at all today yall. I have to keep it moving. Thank you so much for stopping by. I have full credits on this home below. Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it very much!Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! If you are a fb person you can like my page and keep updated that way. I have some more things to show you so stay tuned. Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- Books, books and more books
Fapple- Life in the City Full Outside Scenery 315LI- 35x35
Fapple- The Mistress Chair
Fapple- Always Prepared- Side Table
Fapple- Make my heart glow
Fapple- Bistro Sub Poof
Fapple- Bistro Breakfast Cart
Fapple- Bistro Planter
Fapple- Bistro Magazines
Fapple- Little Round Rug
Fapple- Letter Cubes MY RULES
Fapple- Silky Lube and Tissue
Fapple- Table Plant Spring

Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751


Other Decor-
floorplan. heels print
floorplan. old fashioned print
floorplan. neon take me

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts