Majesty- A Mudroom With No Mud

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today Featuring West Village Riley Collection By Apple Fall. This set is new to the Belle Event! It inspired me to do a mudroom. The Bench comes in 3 colors. I went for the chalkboard. I love the chalkboard color for all West Village items. LOL But, the other colors were done beautifully as well. It just depends on what feel you are going for. It has the cute hat, Purse (Pocketbook), and pillows on it. So, you do not have to add anything if you choose and it will be beautiful. But I added a few flowers and a pair of the black Wellies. There is five different colors of them available. I went for the black and red. I almost snuck a yellow one in as well. lol I like rainboots in rl and I like BOLD ones. So, I couldn't pass on having the red in here showing out.  The rug comes in 3 different patterns and I went with the one with the darker pattern. The watering come in Steel, Copper and Galvanized. I have two of the colors here.  I just had fun adding some of my favorite Apple Fall items throughout.
I put the bedside tables in here in the  chalkboard color as well and I love the bench with them. You do not have to limit these to just nightstands beside the bed! Stick them everywhere! They come in a good many colors as well. All of these items can be used in many ways. Some will have the Wellingtons on the floor. Mine go on the bench because they will NOT be dirty. Wash them off. Fresh and so clean clean. LOL I am really anal about my shoes in rl. Dirt? Where. LOL The last day of this weekend is almost here so let's enjoy it. I hope yall like this post. I have more to come. I am not done for the month. Thank you for stopping by. Thank you for the support! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my fb page. Thank you so much. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Riley Collection- New at Belle Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle/127/113/2986
West Village Riley Bench - Chalkboard
West Village Field Wellingtons - Black
West Village Field Wellingtons - Red
West Village Theodore Rug - Botanical Trellis
West Village Classic Watering Can - Copper

West Village Eleanora Bedside Table - Chalkboard
West Village Heart Eucalyptus Spray
Apple Fall Amelie Magnifiers
West Village Abby Candle - Brass
Apple Fall Botanical Study 1
Apple Fall Botanical Study 2
West Village Spring Tulips
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - Black
Apple Fall Canvas tote
Apple Fall Constance Frame - Gold
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, Diamonds
Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement
Apple Fall Ceramic Bottles
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Ceramic Chubby Squirrel
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
floorplan. welcome home chalkboard
Can't Even - Marble and Wood Bench

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts