Majesty- GoodBye Winter

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with the Long Night set from DRD at The Final Winter event. This event is themed off of Game of Thrones. I tend to not get into shows as much as I got into this one and I really hated to see it go away. I was about to say my favorite moments from all of the seasons but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen them all. I know of people who are starting at Season 1 right now. You can easily use these items in many different spaces in your home or just go all out and use the whole set like I did here. Most of the items in this room are from DRD. Everything from the store always goes so well together no matter what set it's from. I added a good bit of food and drink around teh coffee table as my inspiration was someone who was sitting there watching all the seasons and had everything needed within reach to not have to get up...unless they had to use the bathroom! LOL A nod to the iron throne is the one here made out of cardboard! lol There is also some nice art pieces like the dart board with Joffrey's face on it. The actor that played him was so awesome he got death threats. When I read that in the news I was shocked. But, not surprised. People love doing that nowadays.  lol This set is beautifully textured and full of details. The coffee table comes fully decorated. I didn't add anything on top of it. It's perfect just like this. I did add more food etc around it though like I mentioned earlier! I just had to! LOL
I was really excited to see this set and I hope all of the fans of the show will also see this and get inspired to make your own GOT themed space. Everything you need is in the set. But, there is so many other things you can add like dragons I have seen recently for example. The gifts at the event are the death pool on the wall and also a door stop with Hordor on it!!! Must haves truly. I will not ramble long yall. I had a long day. I hope you enjoyed this space! Thank you for stopping by! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my FB page! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
-DRD- The Long Night- NEW at the Final Winter Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Castaway%20Bay/131/40/2502

DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

DRD - The Long Night - Couch ADULT
DRD - The Long Night - Death Pool
DRD - The Long Night - Dart Board
DRD - The Long Night - Cardboard Throne
DRD - The Long Night - Party Table Full
DRD - The Long Night - Television
DRD - The Long Night - Bookshelf


9 - DRD - Trailer Park - Crate Two c/m
9 - DRD - Trailer Park - Crate Three c/m
12 - DRD - Trailer Park - Rug One c/m
DRD - Beer Stand - Bottle Opener
DRD - Beer Stand - Keg Sconce

AF Industry Letters
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-

tarte. hanging light B (long)
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
.random.Matter. - Lazy Day - Pizza
floorplan. wonderfvll frame
Other Decor-

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts