Majesty- Precious Moments 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! It is so hot yall and I didn't realize the ac was off. LOL Yo, I am still coughing. Woo! Overheated! June is here for sure! So many awesome new items out atm I am having a hard time trying to figure out what I want to feature first. It's been a long while since I did a baby space so why not do one today! Featuring KraftWork at the Uber Event with the Moon and Back Nursery and Kalopsia at the Kustom9 Event with Junie's Full set. These sets go together so well I had to use them. This nursery set from KraftWork has all you need for a prim baby or toddler.There is a toddlers crib version for toddler avatars in the pack.Toddlers and parents can also use animations on the rug. The chair you see also comes with a version without the blanket. The wall, decor, changing table, Mattress all comes with the set. Even the little cute bottles on the floor and pillowin the crib. The set gives you all you need for a nice nursery but you can also add yoru own touches or even double up on cribs, chairs and whatever you need. I know some people have multiples. lol The Junie set from Kalopsia is very fun. I love using wall hangings as items to replace walls. I covered this room up with these and they are so purty. You cannot see the top railing but it's gold and very pretty. I migth have sized them a tab bigger to fit the walls. The pouf, rugs and chandelier are all in the set. Some of the items are color change like the pouf. I kept it consistent with the white color throughout even though I had chances to change things multiple colors. I just liked it natural.  I added some little cute decor items from dust bunny with the planters and cookie jar.
A little sheep light from Half deer rounds off this room for your babies. Wait, can't forget the adorable Dolly Lamps from Apple Fall. They added more lighting to the space. I almost posted this with the lights off but I ended up going with the lamps on. Some lights can be like spotlights but these added just the perfect amount of glow! I am not going to ramble too long today yall! I am tired! LOL The heat whooped my but and I had to do some errands! I hope you enjoy this set as much as I loved blogging everything. These items really make for a nice unique space. The Curtains over the crib are color change. They can also be pink or blue. I just really liked the natural white color and went with it but you have other options to make this your own and gender specific if you so choose. Thank you so much for taking the time out to have a look at my blog. I appreciate the support always. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my page on Facebook! I keep all of these updated together. I ramble on my blog more than anything else though. LOL If you just prefer pics they are always on Flickr as I go. Thank you so much and I hope your week will be a blessed one. Much Love, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

To try to roleplay with Zooby® and this crib, please watch this video:


https://youtu.be/xMA7wvVfICI

KraftWork Moon and Back Nursery Set- NEW at Uber- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/140/1200

KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/55/84/22

Kalopsia - Junie's Full Set NEW @Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/128/128/2

Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702

AF Dolly Lamp (Gacha Item) 
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Dream Lantern - Sheep (White - Look At)
dust bunny . unicorn cookie jar
dust bunny . unicorn planter
dust bunny . quirky planters . hedgehog



Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts