Majesty- Blissful Living

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring Apple May Designs (AMD) with the Blissful gacha key new to the Arcade event! The key is filled with awesome home decor and the skybox I am using with this room is the rare along with the chocolate cake! I went for a bright and airy space over the water. I am big on water views and eventhough this is a skybox is has windows all over it and I wanted to take advantage of that. It helps makes the home feel open and less closed off as many skyboxes are. I went with the light wood color throughout but there is 3 wood colors available. Many common items. I got the Old pitcher in silver and gold and modded some flowers inside of them. I love the draping on the chairs and table.  The dining chairs are at the table but if you want to be more flamboyant go ahead and add the ones with the blanket! I almost went for the darker wood. I love decorating with darker colors. But, inspired by the hot sun today I went with a brighter sunny theme.I have the Finley candles I used on the previous post from MudHoney and also the Carter console and books from the store. They are a different wood color but they match the rug and ties all of the colors and patterns easily together. I love bold colors and patterns! Hydrangeas are my flower and I use them a lot. My favorite ones are these from Apple Fall. I modded them for the pitchers.
 I also have some book decor from the store in the hutch. Another option for the hutch space at the top is bowls, plates or anything that calls to you. I love adding books. Other decor in this space from Blue sky, The Loft& Aria round out this Summery dining space! I love when Apple makes home decor items. I always have fun decorating with the items and these are really versatile pieces you can add throughout any space in your home. Never limit where you think an item should go because I have it in a specific room. There is no rules for your perfect space. I will put a tub in a bedroom in a heartbeat but some people don't like that. Do what you like. After all you are paying for it. LOL Welp, my ramble is over for today. Debating if I should go ahead and post this or not. Will this be posted Sunday Or Monday? We shall see! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! Thank you so much everyone and I wish for you a blessed weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
(AMD) Blissful- Gacha Key- New at The Arcade Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2

Blissful Skybox
Blissful Cabinet with Hutch - Light Wood
Blissful Chair w/ Blanket - Light Wood
Blissful Dining Chair - Light Wood
Blissful DIning Table - Light Wood
Blissful Chocolate Cake
Blissful Vanilla Cake
Blissful Strawberry Cake
Blissful Fruit Tray - Silver
Blissful Fruit Tray - Gold
Blissful Empty Old Pitcher - Gold
Blissful Empty Old Pitcher - Silver
Apple May Designs (AMD) Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23


MudHoney Carter Console - Beech
MudHoney Finley Candle 1
MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Hydrangea Bunch - White & Blue (Modded)
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
[-BLUE SKY-] "Animated Sky Painting - Landscape"
[-BLUE SKY-] Brighton Mirror
Loft & Aria - Ingram chandelier
Loft & Aria - Ingram Curtains
Loft & Aria - Grace Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts