Majesty- The Hen House

Hello there! I hope all is well! It's the time of the week we look forward to! TGIF! Happy Friday my friends! I am here today featuring Granola with The Homestead Experience. New to The Arcade. This set has many cute decor items that will have you set up an awesome hen house or you can use these items throughout your home as decor for other themes. It is very Versatile. The Bumble Clothesline and Wash tub are group gifts for this month! Very cute and detailed items made to go along with the Homestead Experience set. I have the ad for the key below so you can see everything listed. I had fun making an outdoor hen house space. The chickens are from JIAN! There is 2 different sets I have from the store and I mix them both together. Can you tell which chicken set is older? Exactly! LOL There are different versions, animated, wanderers, companions and helds to name a few. But, there is truly one for everybody.I added lush greenery all around and left some of the area under their feet flat. Sometimes grass can be overwhelming when you have things with it and I made sure to do an equal balance of everything so you could see the chickens as well as the greenery. I also added some Plumeria trees from Cube Republic. I have a great fondness for them so do not be surprised to see them here and there in outdoor spaces I post all Summer long.
It is always fun to show yall spaces that I created with inspiration for the items I feature. Just a look at an item can inspire so many spaces. The hen house was the main inspiration for this space and I just decorated it in a way to showcase that. Time is not waiting for me so I am going to go ahead and post this! I hope everyone has a wonderful day today. It has been raining here so much it's more like a rainforest than anything else. LOL Fluff and go hair season atm for me. LOL Thank you for the support. I appreciate it so much. Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page. Thank you so much yall. Have a blessed one. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Granola. The Homestead Experience.- New at The Arcade Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Arcade/128/128/2
Granola. Hen Home. RARE.
Granola. Flower Trough. RARE
Granola. Mossy Bee Hive
Granola. Antique Water Pump White.
Granola. Wax and Soap Assortment
Granola. Farm Eggs.
Granola. Rustic Avocados with Chilis.
Granola. Rustic Tomatoes.
Granola. Blackberries.
Granola. Honey & Berries.

Granola. Stay Bumble Clothesline. JUNE GG.
Granola. Stay Bumble Wash Tub. JUNE GG.
Granola. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

JIAN Chicken Farm :: Looker
JIAN Chicken Farm :: Eater
JIAN Chicken Collection :: Wanderer (Rez me!)
JIAN Chicken Farm Ice & Seed Bowl
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Other Decor-
HPMD* Cliff Hill - green B
HPMD* WildGrasses - c
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 M (Straight 2x1x1)
junk. windmill light.
CR Plumeria White 1

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts