Majesty- Plush

Hello there! I hope all is well! This bed is so pretty. I wanted it to show yall today for Friday! TGIF!!!! I am featuring the Myvatn Adult Bed from KraftWork today new to the Final Winter Event and the Ayla. Reclaimed plant stand (Basket) version new to the Anthem Event. This bed is beautiful. I love fur textured items so this was right up my alley! We can never have too many fur textured items. This bed also has a hud that changes the wood texture and the fur color! I went with a more beigey cream theme for this space but I was tempted to use the darker tones as well. Do not be surprised to see me use that in a future post. I love the dramatic look it has with the posts and the fur cover draping the floor. The Reclaimed Plant stand is shown here in the Basket version but it also has a metal version. You do not get the plant with it. I just added one of my favs from Hive and linked it. Any size plant fits in it. Small or large you can choose your favorite! The dresser, nightstand and tallboy are from West Village by Apple Fall. I love these cabinets.They come in so many colors they will work for any bedroom. I used the Talia Drapes from MudHoney and chose the beige/cream color for a dramatic look. Frames on the walls with pictures that fit the mood I was going for and litle idds and ends items from Fancy Decor, Nutmeg, Ariskea, The Loft and Vespertine round out this bedroom. I have it upstairs in the Marezelle Cottage by Trompe Loeil! I love the color scheme in this cabin and I use it a lot! I have used this home at least several times in just as many ways.
I prefer big spaces for bedrooms but cozy ones can also be nice. I just love a home with tall ceilings. This one really fit the bill! This week went by fast all of a sudden and I am going to be posting more throughout the next few days so feel free to check back! So, many beautiful things and so little time. I am posting some new items from a few of the same events! LOL So, I am trying to push them out asap while the new smell is still going on! I appreciate you stopping by as always. I appreciate the support! I hope yall like this bedroom! I was going to take a front pic but there was no way I wasn't gonna show you the beautiful fur draping. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page!!! Thank you truly. Have a blessed day and weekend ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Myvatn Adult Bed- NEW at The Final Winter Event-https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Castaway%20Bay/131/40/2502

KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/55/84/22

Ayla. Reclaimed Plant Stand - Basket- NEW at The Anthem Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/127/135/1106
Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

West Village Eleanora Drawer Chest - Cream
West Village Eleanora Tallboy Dresser - Cream
West Village Eleanora Bedside Table - Cream
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Brushed Nickel
Apple Fall/ West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Marzelle Cottage
Fancy Decor: Carriage Clock (silver)
Fancy Decor: Tartt Mirror (square)
The Loft - Hudson Rug
The Loft - Devon  Pillow Top Bench Gray
floorplan. wonderfvll frame
Ariskea[ Soiree ] Suspender Lamp
Nutmeg. Antique Table Lamp
Nutmeg. Laundry Day Slippers
Nutmeg. Laundry Day Soup
{vespertine}spring rose arrangement / beige tones
hive // potted plants . gold dust dracaenas (Inside the Reclaimed Plant stand.)

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/


Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! TGIF!!!! Happy Friday to all of you!! I am featuring the Myvatn Adult Bed from KraftWork today new to the Final Winter Event and the Ayla. Reclaimed plant stand (Basket) version new to the Anthem Event. This bed is beautiful. I love fur textured items so this was right up my alley! We can never have too many fur textured items. The plants stand also comes in a metal version. The plant does not come with it. I just added one of my favs from Hive and linked it. Any size plant fits in it. Small or large you can choose your favorite! The dresser, nightstand and tallboy are from West Village by Apple Fall. I love these cabinets.They come in so many colors they will work for any bedroom. I used the Talia Drapes from MudHoney and chose the beige/cream color for a dramatic look. Full details on this bedroom are on the blog! Feel free to have a look! Thank you so much for the support and I wish all of you a blessed day and weekedn ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts