Majesty- Calla Living

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday my friends! I am here in a Living room space featuring MudHoney with the Calla set. This set features versatile items that can be used in many different areas of the home. The stools can be used as seating or as substitute coffee tables as I have them here! They come in a variety of colors but I went with the beige! The pillows and rug add more personality to the space with the vibrant patterns. The Briley chairs add for more seating and they come in a variety of colors as well. The main focal point in the room is the fireplace and instead of having the  mirror above the fireplace I preferred it inside but you can put it in the best space that suits your needs. Most of the items and decor are from MudHoney and with the selection of colors you can easily decorate a room with the colors of your choice. The chandeliers are from Elm along with other lighting from Fancy Decor and Cheeky pea. I added the Talia drapes and long blinds to go with a more dramatic look. I just wanted this space to be bright and airy. That feeling inspired this room.
This set comes with a coffee table so you can set up a room more like the add with these items as well. The stools could be the main seating and have the coffee table in the middle. There is just so many options. A room can really make your mood. I tend to either go for a really dark space or a bright one. It just depends. I am fond of so many different styles. Decorating just really gives you a creative outlet with no rules and it's fun to do thinks that might not be the norm. This week is going by fast! I hope it has been a great one for all of you! I am done with my ramble. Thank you so much for stopping by. Thank you for the support! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! If you are a FB person feel free to like my page to stay up to date with my posts! I hope all of you have a blessed day ahead. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Calla Fireplace - White
MudHoney Calla Stool - Beige
MH Calla Pillow1-Tri Key Black
MH Calla Pillow3-Key Trim Beige
MH Calla Pillow3-Medallion Black
MH Calla Pillow1-Key Black
MH Calla Sunburst Mirror
MudHoney Calla Olive Branch
MudHoney Calla Rug
MudHoney Briley Chair - Stone
MudHoney Finley Books
MudHoney Talia Drapes
MudHoney Books - Watercolor
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-
Elm. Classic Chandelier [Gold]
.:revival:. ibiza cushion 2
Fancy Decor: Denes Floor Lamp
{what next} White Blind (wide)
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
SAYO - Modern Morocco Set - Art Canvas

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts