Majesty- Cypress Bay

Hello there! I hope all is well! It has been awhile since I featured an actual  home/build. So, now is that perfect time. I am here Featuring Haikei with the Heavenly beach house gacha key new to the Kustom9 event! The sets I have featured from Haikei up to this point have all been with a skybox rare so I am thrilled to show you a rare that is a home. It is 167 Land impact and it's mod to resize as you please. I have it here at the original size but my preference ended up being around 200 land impact. This home is modern and I love love modern homes. There isn't enough modern homes available. Well not nice ones like this one. There is a good many common items in this set. The chair sets you see outside are all common items. The inside of the house is decorated with only Haikei items! All of them from the most recent keys. I am not a big terraformer! I like to decorate. However, if I have to I will do it. LOL I set up a small island in the middle of water and I added a ton of flowers and greenery all around. I also framed the island with cliffs and grassy outcrops! If I was going to add a boat and dock to this island I would need to change up a few things. It was an option but I decided I did not want a boat out front taking away from the beauty of this home. I named this Cypress Bay and I have plenty of them on the island from Botanical. Most of the other greenery and outcrops are from Studio Skye! The flowers are from Heart Botcanicals.I put them all on the side of the outcrops for a bolder look. The curtains on the windows are also in the gacha key and are really pretty.
They help add to the beachy summer feel. There is nothing like crisp sheer drapes on windows. This can easily be a small main home, bachelor or bachelorette pad. It could even be a nice Guest home or game house. I always like to see the potential in builds for the many uses than I need them for. The sky is always the limit. The big picture windows are awesome and they let you have a wide view of the surrounding area. That is another feature I love of modern builds. I always love a home that let's me have a big view of water and the surrounding outside. I have it here on a beach setting but it can easily be decorated to match the seasons and a fully green yard. I really hope more modern homes will be released. SO many Leave it to Beaver / Cookie Cutter/Picket Fence/cabin homes getting released. There is so many home styles that we are lacking on sl. I am glad someone stepped up with some creatvity. This build has really excited me and given me hope! Keep the modern homes coming! I can hope. Okay yall it's Friday. I got to go. Thank you for stopping by. I thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! If you are a FB person feel free to like my page to stay up to date with my posts! I hope all of you have a blessed day ahead. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Heavenly Beach House / GACHA@K9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/125/126/21

The house is furnished with items from these Haikei Gacha keys:
HAIKEI / Better than now
HAIKEI / Catch My Love
HAIKEI / Love can be so
HAIKEI / Stay alive
HAIKEI / Moment of every day
HAIKEI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Other Decor-
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
Heart - Aubretia - Large - White - FULL
(Mesh)HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass07 - a
LB_BeachPalm.v2{Animated}
Skye Alligator Apple Bush (small leaf)
Skye Four Season Oak Tree
-Skye Tropical Beach Grassy outcrop
Real Waves model Ocean Wave - Version 2012 R27-G
dust bunny . dreamy outing . parasol

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Like my Facebook Page! - https://www.facebook.com/MajestyLLC/


I am here Featuring Haikei with the Heavenly beach house gacha key new to the Kustom9 event! The sets I have featured from Haikei up to this point have all been with a skybox rare so I am thrilled to show you a rare that is a home. It is 167 Land impact and it's mod to resize as you please.This home is modern and I love love modern homes. There is a good many common items in this set. The chair sets you see outside are all common items. The inside of the house is decorated with only Haikei items! All of them from the most recent keys. Most of the Greenery is from Skye Studio, Heart Botanical and Botanical! This home inspired how I set up this island surrounded by lush greenery!  There is nothing like a modern home with big picture windows to enjoy the view and water! Full details are on the blog! Feel free to have a look! Thank you all for the support and I wish you a blessed day and weekend ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts