Majesty- Kitchen Essentials

Hello there! I hope all is well! This post is very fun for me as I love decorating with food & kitchen items. I can pack a table with stuff on sl. However, I do not do this in rl at all. LOL In rl my counters are clear except for gadgets like my beloved kitchenaid mixer. LOL So, don't judge a book by it's cover people!! Featuring Ayla. Kitchen Antiques set new to the Shiny Shabby Event! I decorated the Laq kitchen most of us have. There has been many new kitchens released recently but most do not have animations. So, I hope one day Laq will update this set. Many options for a new kitchen but not many high quality ones that we can actively rp with sadly. Kitchen suggestions are the one thing I get asked about the most. I have so many food things I don't even really cook in a kitchen in sl anymore. lol Grills and other alternative items work just fine. But of course it is personal preference. Please note that I modify to have the items to fit the way I want them to. Items pictured may be bigger or smaller once purchased. This set from Ayla is beautiful as countertop decor and also in the set that comes with the full set. There is also a grey shelf at the event for the group members of the store! You can put these different pieces anywhere and they will work well. I just thought it was perfect with this kitchen. I did modify one of the cabinets and take the top one away and resized the shelf and made it my own that way. I like to change up things a bit. This set will easily look nice in a pantry or on another wall with a nice console under it or nothing at all. There is so many ways you can use it.
Happy June to everyone. It is hot like July here though! It is rough! I do not like the Summer season at ALL! It's the one season where I let go of my curls and go straight. The humidity is just horrific and all of the mosquitoes and everything just come out. I do however love when it's time for the lightning bugs!!! aka fireflies. They make the world so magical at night. I do look forward to seeing them. This is my first post of the month and I already have a list of things I want to show you that are brand spanking new! Many decor items in here. You see a lil bit of the Apple Fall mixer, food from Dust Bunny and The Eat sign from Consignment to name a few. I do have everything listed as always below in detail. I made the spaghetti pot taller as it reminds me of the pots my family have used forever with making spaghetti. In fact I might get the ingredients this weekend and make one myself. That is an idea I can work with. Thank you all so much for stopping by! I have so much to show you!!! Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook page for Majesty to stay up to date on new blog posts!!!! Have a blessed month and weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Kitchen Antiques- NEW at Shiny Shabby Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21
Ayla. Kitchen Antiques - Shelf (aged)
Ayla. Kitchen Antiques - Casserole Dish & Jug
Ayla. Kitchen Antiques - Colander & Bowl
Ayla. Kitchen Antiques - Jar & Jug
Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/126/151/21

Apple Fall Copper Mixer
AF Rico's Clock
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-

TA Majestic Wall Lamp
Laq Kitchen
dust bunny . at home baking . frosting bowl
dust bunny . at home baking . lemon cake
dust bunny . at home baking . bag of sugar
dust bunny . at home baking . cake tin
dust bunny . pasta love . spaghetti & meatballs pot
dust bunny . breakfast skillet
[Con.] Double Eat Signage

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts