Majesty- Summer Heat 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends! I am here today with a tropical space filled with decor and food. I was going to squat on someone's beach but decided to build my own instead. LOL I am featuring Chez Moi at the Cosmopolitan event with the Sombrero Tiki Bench! It is available with Adult or PG versions. It is filled with a nice selection of animations. I had to decide if I wanted to be pictured here or have family/friends and it's always a toss up. I prefer to show decor instead of decor and avatars. Maybe in the fture I will do another post with both but it has been awhile since I have done that. I always mention how some furniture pieces I try out don't work well with my size. I found many in this Tiki that worked wonderfully so if you are a thicker avi like me you will also enjoy this bench. I do not like seeing my leg inside my leg. LOL I also enjoy having usable furniture around. Default poses when you sit should always be unisex. Over the years hearing men fuss because they sit on sofa and are put in a feminine pose is so old to me. I have been over that for so long. LOL My bestie was just at my house complaining about the pose my sofa put him in. I could have lived without all of that. LOL I like my sofa. So he just had to click to the male menu! While at the event this tiki is 20% off!  it's only 12 Land impact and it would really be beautiful with several going down a whole area of a beach!Residential,Commercial or public beaches would be nice for this item. I have a thing for a ton of greenery. ranch round out the plants I used.
My go to for beach plants are the Tropical plants from Skye (Studio Skye) I rez them all over the place and they are easily modded to fit any space. They are also very low land impact so I can rez a ton w/o starting to feel prim poor. Palm trees and clovers for the ground from DDD, Headhunter's Island and  Little branch as well. I love lighting so these Glass Buoy Lights from Trompe Loeil and the Tiki torches from dust bunny fit perfectly. I have an idea for the Buoy lights I will prob use on future posts. Of course it includes me modding a good bit. LOL But, I just love how they look and want to use them in more ways. I used plenty of extra decor and the little Caliente BBQ from {what next} along with the food decor are easily one of my favorite recent things. They were on a fifty linden friday round previously but regardless of the regular price I am sure it's worth w.e that is now. The grill comes in so many colors. It is awesome. A few stores do well during that event but I ALWAYS look forward to anything {what next} brings out for FLF or any mainstore releases. Okay I am done rambling! Thank you for stopping by! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and like my FB Page to keep updated with new posts! I wish all of you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Sombrero Tiki Bench (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Glass Buoy Light Blue
Trompe Loeil - Glass Buoy Light Warm
{what next} Caliente Burger Plate (beige)
Skye Zingiberaceae
Skye Alligator Apple Bush (small leaf)
Skye Bamboo Palm
Little palm on rocks - MESH
LB_BeachPalm.v2{Animated}
[DDD] Twinkly Clover - Patch
dust bunny . Con - Emma Flower Bicycle - Decor
dust bunny . beach bag . cream
dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic basket . cream
dust bunny . dreamy outing . picnic blanket . white
dust bunny . tiki torch . brown
dust bunny . beach locations sign
:revival:. ibiza cushion 1
Dahlia - Denmark - Blanket - Beige
Tropica Extra drink cooler box-dispenser (HeadHunter's Island)
Coconuts - three -  v2 - MESH (HeadHunter's Island)
CR Plumeria White 1

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
CHEZ MOI INFO:

♥ MAIN STORE INWORLD: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/176/60/23

♥ MARKETPLACE: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/pt-BR/stores/115853

♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM

♥ BLOG : https://newchezmoi.wordpress.com/

♥ FLICKR : https://www.flickr.com/groups/chezmoifurnitures/

♥ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/chezmoifurnituressl

♥ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/storechezmoi/


♥ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ChezMoiSL

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with a Sunny/Beachy post today featuring Chez Moi Furniture with the Brand New Sombrero Tiki Bench at the Cosmopolitan Event. This bench is that statement piece that will jazz up any beachfront. It's really dramatic! It is filled with some nice animations and with the size of it I was able to decorate by the seating area and add things like the Caliente BBQ  from {What Next} to contribute to a nice day at the beach! It is available with Adult or PG versions. It is also 20% off while at the event. Greenery from Skye & [DDD]. Decor from Trompe Loeil, Dust Bunny and Headhunters to name a few. I have full credits and details on the blog. Feel free to have a look! Thank you so much for the support and I wish all of you a blessed day! xoxo Ebony

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts