Majesty- The Terrarium

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here with a new post featuring JIAN with the Boa Terrarium new to the Uber event. Some people do not liek snakes. I know. I have had to take the neck hugger version off to make some women around me happy. Well w.e lol Back in the say I used to have a old prim one I wore from a popular store. This is really a new improved version of what I used to wear. I had to decide if I wanted to be in this post wearing it and decided not to. Instead I am focusing on the Terranium which is pretty awesome as well. The Boa's are texture change as well as the wood color. It is very impressive. It will easily be the main focal point of any room. I also have the Panther Chameleon Habitat in here and the Ball Python Collection. I just wanted to do a nice Reptile Terrarium space. I have the Boa Terrariums framing all around the room and I added the Panther chameleon habitat with them. No one wanted to tp to me while I decorated with them. LOL!!! Idk why people are so afraid of snakes on SL. In rl I understand. I stepped over one before in rl and didn't realize until afterwards. LOL It's funny now. It wasn't all that funny then. But, you come across them more when you live by water of course. Many downsides to being close to water. MANY!  lol
The Ball Python set come with the version u see here without the table and one with the table attached so you can have it up higher. The wood is also texture change! The Panther Chameleon Habitat comes with an extra chameleon on a stick as a placer, a held one and a solo placer. All of these pets are animated. The Ball Python comes with a wanderer and companion and more versions. I will leave all of the ads for each set below so you can see a list of what comes with what. Everything in here is from JIAN except for the grass rug which is from Half Deer. But this Terrarium is so nice yall. It is a must see if you are not scared of snakes. At the rez size you see here it is 30 Land impact. The Boa changes to 4 different colors and I have 2 of them here. It is Animesh and the lights inside cut on and off as well as the doors open and close! You can build up your own Reptile space with these items as big as you would like! Well, I am done rambling yall! Thank you so much for stopping by. I will have credits and Ad pics below! Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and like my Facebook page! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
JIAN Boa Terrarium-NEW at Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/140/1200

JIAN Panther Chameleon
JIAN Ball Python Collection 
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Grass Rug

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts