Majesty-Tropical Breeze

Hello there! I hope all is well!  I got my hands on some tropical things and I have been inspired to create this living room space. Featuring Mudhoney, Kalopsia and Jian in this space filled with Tropical memories. I love bold colors so I went with a theme of Green and yellow with this living room today. Of course my tropical animals are all from Jian! Peacocks and Green cheek conures lend their beauty to this space and add more charachter. This lovely sofa is part of the Wren living room set new from Mudhoney at Collabor 88! This sofa comes in several vibrant colors and the whole set gives you everything you need for your perfect space. I mixed and matched the items with decor from Kalopsia's Tropic Touch set also new at Collabor 88! I used the ottoman as a coffee table and with the leaves it just added to the feel I was going for. I also used the wallpaper on all of the walls in the house to give a big bold pop of color. I added pics of peacocks on the wall. I was temped to have them quite bigger but I didn't want them to over power the room. I have the Wren Mirror on the wall as a focal piece along with the Blessed wall decor from Loft & Aria.  I love having a bold focal point in every space if possible and the mood of the space calls for it. Hanging Greenery from [Tia] and it's gorgeous.
The items in this space are total must haves and they are so versatile you can mix and match with so many things and get the look you were going for. You will see me use these items in the future especially the side table from Mudhoney. I used it more for a space for decor but it can easily be the main focal of any room inlcuding a foyer easily. It just depends on what you want.I really love living room spaces. They tend to be the space that we spend the most time in. I am either usually in a living room or outside. LOL I have no clue why but that is usually where I end up. Like the kitchen I feel the living room is the heart of the home and I love doing them in all types of ways. There is no limit to what you can do with them. You can let your creativity go wild and I love that. Okay, I am done rambling. Thank you so much for visiting and for the support! I appreciate it so much! feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! I have full credits for everything in this space below! I wish you a blessed day ahead. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

JIAN Green Cheek Conure (Rezzed Animated)
JIAN Peacock :: Static (Fanned Tail)
Kalopsia - Tropic Touch - Full set- New- Collabor88 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089
MudHoney Wren Livingroom- New- Collabor88 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/84/202/1089
MudHoney Paxton Snake Grass
MudHoney Paxton Aloe
MudHoney Paxton Succulents

Loft & Aria - Blessed
Fancy Decor: Studded Frame
[Merak] - Sparkly Lamp (Silver)
junk. peacock frame. one.
junk. animal rug.
[Tia] Pompeii - Fragrant Hanging Herbs
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
Apple Fall Enamel Teapot - Mint
Apple Fall Coral Specimen
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
Soy. Glass cloche with Mushroom coral


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts