Majesty- I Dream Of Dolphins

Hello there! I hope all is well. Yall know I love my Jian pets and I am so excited to have these dolphins which are brand new at FaMeshed! Today I am featuring Jian, Apple May Designs, Mudhoney & Chez Moi Furniture! I am just enjoying beach spaces. They are just so naturally cheerful and it goes with my mood. So, Jian made some dolphina and they are a sight to behold! They are also texture change. There is static versions, orbiters, and wanderers. I dare you to have a beach or anything with water. Even a bath tub without some dolphins in it! LOL Because I just gave myself another idea with the bath tub. rofl. Jian really does make the most awesome pets and I love how they have asked for suggestions recently. I am crossing my fingers on my Panda bear! The cool thins is dolphins are a favorite for me as well. I have always wanted to go on vacation and swim with dolphins. Now mind you I can't swim. LOL But that is a different story. The point is I love these and I love them in rl. I have some beach accessories with me from Mudhoney. A nice big straw hat, bag, and some nice tropical drinks. You can never have too many accessories. These can be anywhere and the drinks have a drinking animation as well. I just deleted the script and used them as decor. The romantic rast is just that. I am feeling romantic by myself with my dolphins. This raft is so nice and it has anims for couples and singles. I am using a pose I got from Pose Maniacs. I wanted a sit pose and was surprised that I really don't have many. So, I looked at flickr and noticed many people gave no credits for their poses. I try to always give pose credits when I use them. So, I wanted to make note of that. I love pose maniacs poses and it was the only store I had to look in to find what I wanted.
That says alot because I can be very picky. lol My huge seashell is from trompe and it's an older item from them but still gorgeous. now about my outfit! It's brand new from Apple May Designs and the colors are so pretty. I am wearing the fatpack and with the hud you have so many nice texture change options. But please note Every color pack includes a color HUD to change the colors of your shells and starfish!! This outfit inspired so much about my look today and my new sl look. I had went looking for a wig that I thought would be perfect and man....It was a lil on the pricey side. So, I remembered little bones had a couple of new ones I hadn't tried and one color set matches my purple! Purple is not my fav color yall but this outfit and wig are gorgeous in these shades so I went with it. So purple IS my fav color today! HAH! My awesome anklets are also by Apple May designs and they help finish off my look! Oh wait my heels from Reign! They have a nice sheen to them and in this set it had purple. It's just like fate was on my side with the purple vibe I was going for. I am wearing the Foxcity skin FX. It really makes a difference and it's fun going through different windlights to see the effects it makes. My crown is from (yummy) and voila! I am a black Queen Diva mermaid without the fins. :) The foodie in me had to have doughnut lights from Pewpew. Yall it's so much food stuff on the grid right now it's mind blowing. It just gets better and better. So please do not be shocked if I randomly take pics of food in the future. It is just overwhelming in a good way. I love it. I also loved making this post and decorating using my new pets! I have full credits of everything below! I hope all of you will have a beautiful week ahead. I truly appreciate the support! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog. Thank you so much. xoxo <3333 Ebony.

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

JIAN Dolphin Deco Collection- New! FaMeshed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/128/128/2
Romantic Raft CHEZ MOI- Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22
MudHoney Beach Accessories- Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Trompe Loeil - Nerissa Seashell Bath 
Pewpew! String Donuts Light - Multicolor With Lights
[we're CLOSED] boulders 1 light
Hayabusa Design Random Field of Grass and Flowers M3 v2-1 t210

On Me:
Apple May Designs- (AMD) Coastal Anklets- Shiny Shabby Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/155/183/21
Apple May Designs- (AMD) Nisa - Fatpack- New! Mermaid Cove event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost%20Dreams%20Island/129/116/2


REIGN.- HOLO KATY HEELS- HOLO 5 PACK
FOXCITY. SkinFX - Envy (For Dark WLs)
Little Bones- Geist
(Yummy) Crystalline Queen- Rose Quartz
Choker Chain VMV Iced- Ryca
Cross Bracelets- Ryca
Pose- Pose Maniacs Summer full pack


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts