Majesty-Simple Means.Part Two

Hello there! I had to do a part two for this Trailer Park gacha set. One pic just wasn't enough. I am featuring DRD and Jian with this interior space. You can decorate the inside of the trailers and you get interior furniture in the gacha key as well as all of the awesome things I showed for the outside yesterday. I am using the bigger trailer and I am using the left side as a bedroom/living room space. Now, I had to use some of my Jian pets in this cozy space. I just love how they add their personality. Most of the items you see in this space are from the gacha key and Jian. There is two beds in this key. A double and the single as u sed here. It has the shelf attached and I added a few items on it including my fav chicken. I get so much grief when I have my chicken out or rez it at family homes. They are so anti chicken and idk y. They all eat chicken so why they so mad? LOL! I rez my chicken and the next thing I kno it's in my lost in found. So rude. lol All it does is encourage me. But anyways I am off topic. lol Yall I love the details on this bed and how the cover drapes on the floor. These items are really nice. You can really have a nice and cozy feel in this trailer. But you can also mix and match things you love to make it your own of course. It's always fun to do that. This Trailer Park gacha key is at the DRD mainstore! The pets are at the Jian Mainstore. If you have never been to Jian you might be overwhelmed.
There is a ton of cuteness. I tend to walk around with a companion or held pet quite often. Quite addictive to catch them all. This weekend was really nice. It has been sunny with no rain. I do like rain but we have had a ton over the last few weeks and a bit of dryness would be nice at this point. I have more to show you soon so please stay tuned and check on my page. I have already thought about ideas for next month and I am still posting for this one! My mind is just constantly going. Thank you so much for stopping by and of course the support! I appreciate it so much. I hope I have helped you find what you want to do in your space or something that will make it extra special. That has always been my goal. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog. Thank you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

1 - DRD - Trailer Park - Large Trailer - RARE c/m
29 - DRD - Trailer Park - Single Bed c/m
9 - DRD - Trailer Park - Crates 
20 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bra Planter c/m
25 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bench Two c/m
16 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bulletin Board c/m
34 - DRD - Trailer Park - Pineapple Lamp c/m
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Fish n Chip - Giver
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Floor Bong - Jaimy
DRD Gardenhouse flowerpot 1
DRD Gardenhouse flowerpot 4

JIAN Forest Cat Static - Stare
JIAN Choco Lab Pupper Basket (Available in 3 colors!)
JIAN Lively Labs :: Not So Srs Bsns Pup
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - wide . wood

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts