Majesty- An Evening Of Dining

Hello there! I hope all is well. TGIF!!!! Happy Friday to you! I am here today with an awesome bistro dining set! I am featuring Fapple today with the Bondage Bistro Gacha key. You can never have too many beautiful patio spaces and this one is really nice and really kinky.Well it can be as kinky as you want. Let's say that! lol  Dinner with a little extra or w.e you feel. This set is really elegant. Even the sub cushions are elegant! But it's not too frou frou and you can make it feel more feminine or more masculine easily with added touches.The Bistro chair has 3 versions, a normal one, a cunnilingus version and a fellatio version. There is even a place to park your subs! This gacha key has 20 awesome highly detailed items with 4 being rares. With the different types of seating you can be as kinky as you like or have a normal set. It is totally up to you. The wooden fence is so nice I decided to have some ivy from HPMD run down it a little bit while adding some cypress trees and using the flowers from the gacha set. I am going to list all of the items below. But, this set is really nice. I like adding the fence to give the space a little more privacy but you can surround the space with them or just add a few to add to the environment/space.
Fapple has really changed the BDSM home and decor market for the better! These items are very versatile and can fit in any setting. You know how some BDSM furniture announces itself? Sometimes if you don't want it to? This set doesn't unless you want it to. You can really set it up for roleplay or set it up as a elegant and normal eating/dining/chatting area. Or you can add more kink and add whips, toy decor and anything else you fancy. I have it here as a nice mixture. The weekend is upon us and I hope you like this space. I really enjoyed decorating it. I am a huge foodie person so I love having dining spaces all over the place and I don't think you can have too many! lol Well unless you run out of prims then maybe you need to scale back. But, otherwise have fun with it!I have a link to the gacha key ad below so you can see each item itemized. I want to say thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it. I have full credits below! I hope you have a blessed weekend ahead. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Fapple- Bondage Bistro Gacha- (Items used)
Fapple- Bistro Bar and cage
Fapple- Bistro Breakfast Cart
Fapple- Bistro Chair
Fapple- Bistro Cunnilingus Chair
Fapple- Bistro Fellatio Chair RARE
Fapple- Bistro planter
Fapple- Bistro Sub Parking RARE
Fapple- Bistro Sub Poof
Fapple- Bistro Table with Umbrella (There is also one in the gacha key w/o a umbrella)
Fapple- Bistro Coffee
Fapple- Bistro Coffee and Pastry
Fapple- Bistro Fix My Holes Box RARE

Fapple- Bistro Wooden Fence
*Fapple- Shakespeare Tullips
Trompe Loeil - The Cortona Villas V1.1 (no greenery)
Botanical - Mesh Mediterranean Cypress [Mod Copy]
HPMD* Garden Vine01 - lightGreen A

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts