Majesty- Boy Bye! - aka The Great Escape

Hello there! I hope all is well. Well.........I saw this car and fell in love. LOL I was inspired to make this post. So here it is featuring DRD at Uber! I just felt like I needed to tell this story today and the pic says it all. I left with all my worldy sl possessions at top speed and felt a bump under the car. LOL!!!! But, things changed since my other half said it looked morbid. So, to brighten the mood but still keep it entertaining I used the escaping version of this guy instead of the floor version which I was using. He didn't look dead to me but I guess that is what it looked like. I just considered him injured. So, here we are with a morbid free version! I love this car it is really nice and detailed. It comes in several colors but I went with the blue! You can barely see the house behind me...it's from Scarlet Creative. I was inspired by blues and greens. The road is from HPMD. Flowers from Hayabusa Design and Heart Botanicals made this home in the foreset very lush and a nice place to be unless you are getting chased by a car. LOL I was going to grab one of my guy friends for this post and decided to go with my plastic Ken doll instead. I had a hard time finding him in my inventory and actually pulled him up by using the word plastic. Too bad our inventory search isn't more similar to the sreach on marketplace. I did find him though so all is well. The weekend is here and it came so fast! I was just enjoying Tuesday and then here it is Friday again so soon. I cannot complain about Friday so TGIF!!!!! I have been screaming it all over SL the last few minutes! lol
I am just going to make this post short and sweet! I want to thank everyone who stops by! I appreciate the support! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! It is appreciated 1000%!  I have full credits below! Thank you so much and I hope you have a blessed weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
DRD - The Pack Rat - Blue - Drivable Car- Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/138/129/27

CURELESS[+] Plastic Boyfriend Stevie / Escaping
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
HPMD* Shrub - ygreen*d (+resizer)
HPMD* Dirt Road - dark brown
Scarlet Creative Burtonesque House 3
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass and flower M5 v1-2 T20
Heart - Wild Flowers - Quenn Ann's Lace - P2
Skye Four Season Oak Tree


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts