Majesty- Sun Shining Day

Hello there!!! I hope all is well! Happy Sunday to you! Summer days can be so pretty and I wanted this space to reflect that. I am featuring Aphrodite Shop and Kalopsia in this warm beach space today. The weaher is perfect and the sky is clear! This couple chair is really cute and I love the table with the little cubby hole to add drinks or anything you would want. The side tables and coconut drinks also comes with. You can really make it your own. I am such a foodie on here so of course I added food and drinks all over the place. Some of the food decor is from Kalopsia along with the cute cactus beach bag. I am using a sand island that I terraformed and I rezzed a tropical backdrop from Focus Poses! One thing I love about this backdrop is that it adds to the decor on your land. It's more of a landscaping item than just a backdrop to me honestly.It's really nice. I added a bird from Half Deer and many other little decor pieces in this space. I just wanted a really tropical beachy chill area that was colorful and full of good vibes. The umbrella (parasol) is from Soy. It really fit perfectly. You can never have too many umbrellas to fit many different styles.
The chair and parasol are texture change. Of course that helps to customize. I was inspired by the blue bird. I even have a little crab here blowing bubbles. lol  This space is so cheerful I enjoyed decorating it. Bright colors really help set any type of mood. These chairs are new at the Sanarae event so feel free to run down and have a look. There is actually three different versions for sale. Couple, Lovers & Single. So there is one for everyone. A new week is upon us. I want to thank you for stopping by and for the support! I wish all of you a wonderful week ahead. I have full credits below. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

<Heart Homes> Couple Fishing Chair PG- Sanarae Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/142/125/4011
Aphrodite Shop- "Tropical Drinks" Tray- Mainstore Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/209/11/23

Kalopsia - Polly's Mini Grill
Kalopsia - Polly's Party Sandwich
Kalopsia - Lilo's Beach Bag - Cactus

The Loft - My Love, My Beard Towel Basket
+9- watermelon normal
Watermelon fruit plate - Headhunter's Island
Little palm on rocks - MESH- Headhunter's Island
{BE} Delizioso Pizza 
Soy. Patio Parasol [Indian Cotton - Yellow]
{what next} Southsea Lantern
:::ChicChica::: Sweet Ice Tea REZZ decor
+Half-Deer+ Tropical Birds - Blue-and-Yellow Macaw (Animated)
+Half-Deer+ Bubble Brigade Crab - Orange - Less Bubbles
LISP - Mesh - Bergamot Path - Light Oak
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI
[ Focus Poses ] Tropical Beach Backdrop
floorplan. fire pit tub
Poche-Watermelon punch
--ANHELO-G06-06-185GA :: bottles


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts