Majesty- The Posh Loo

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring Kraftwork in this Wick's bathroom backdrop. I decorated it as a posh bathroom but it is fully animated with single and couple poses! I do not get to decorate bathroom spaces often so I just wanted to have fun with this backdrop but having poses in it gives you so many more options and ways to use the space.  My goal was a nice public bathroom unlike one we would normally see in the real world. lol I am so not  fan of public restrooms in rl. However, I have come across some super nice ones before and I wanted this one to be a super nice one. I am using many decor items and things to make the space more inviting and plush. A bathroom you would have to pull someone out of. LOL I just added some of my favorite bathroom items in this space.Towels, poufs and extra knick knack decor on the countertops.
I really love adding the little small items to each space. It really helps make the space your own! I am not going to ramble long today. I hope everyone has been having a great week. It is going by pretty fast. I hope you like this space! I have more to show you so stay tuned. I appreciate the support. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! I have all of the credits below. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed



Credits:



Reign Chandelier
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Press For Room Service
Pewpew! Leather Pouf - Black (PG)
DIGS - Bathroom Floor Towel
DIGS - Hortensia Bathroom Shelves - Chrome
DIGS - Hortensia Hand Towel - Chrome
The Loft - Baxter Bathroom Cabinet
Trompe Loeil - Classic Bathroom Rack Full
~BAZAR~ Maldives - Candle (glass)
~BAZAR~ Maldives - Toilet
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
+Half-Deer+ Carefree Bikini Clutter - ALL - Floor Bra
Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs
Apple Fall Bathroom Lotions
Apple Fall Natural Sea Sponges in Cloche
floorplan. neon II / bada bing RARE

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts