Majesty- Simple Means

Hello there I hope all is well! Exciting new post today filled with a ton of awesome decor. I am featuring DRD with this new gacha key set "Trailer Park". DRD has some of the nicest detailing on items in the grid. So, I was excited to see this new gacha key and it does not disappoint. I feel every space I decorate has a story. I imagine families here..trying to get by with not much to spare as far as money...but they have an adundance of love. Love is what really matters, not fancy things. It makes me reflect on thoughts I have had many times about materialistic things. We work and work to buy "things". Fancy things that in the end don't matter at all. What matters is the love and memories we share with our loved ones. This space is my vision of life without the fancy cars, tv's and things that  we feel we "need" but we don't. In the end..it's just stuff. Stuff we won't even get buried with. So with all that being said here is what I came up with. This gacha key is extensive and filled with everything you need to have the trailer park of your dreams. But you can also mix and match these decor items and builds to set up your own way. There is 39 items in this gacha set with the 2 trailers being the rares! The gacha is located at the mainstore.
There is some awesome items in here and one that had me rolling was the Truck pool! Very creative! The large trailer is only 33 land impact. Nothing is a prim hog. I will put links to the DRD Flickr so you can see the gacha key. 99% of everything I used in this Trailer park from the gacha yall. I had all I needed to get it exactly liked I wanted. I did go buy more grass. I can never have too many grass options. I will itemize everything I am using in this pic. It will be a nice long list! I really love gacha sets! They can be quite addictive to play. I know this first hand! There is an in-world display and you can choose to either purchase the whole set or play the gacha machine! I love options! Plus some of us just rather get the set and not try our luck. lol I am done rambling! I hope yall will have an awesome and blessed day! Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate it! I cannot say that enough. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog! Thank you. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:


1 - DRD - Trailer Park - Large Trailer - RARE c/m
2 - DRD - Trailer Park - Small Trailer - RARE c/m
3 - DRD - Trailer Park - Vacancy Sign c/m
4 - DRD - Trailer Park - Awning c/m
8 - DRD - Trailer Park - Junk Pile Large c/m
13 - DRD - Trailer Park - Umbrella c/m
14 - DRD - Trailer Park - Flag Pole c/m
15 - DRD - Trailer Park - American Flag c/m
17 - DRD - Trailer Park - Target Practice c/m
18 - DRD - Trailer Park - Kitchen Table c/m
19 - DRD - Trailer Park - Hookup Five c/m
22 - DRD - Trailer Park - Doorbell c/m
23 - DRD - Trailer Park - Club Flower c/m
24 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bench One c/m
25 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bench Two c/m
26 - DRD - Trailer Park - Fixed Couch c/m
30 - DRD - Trailer Park - Plastic Chair Blue c/m
34 - DRD - Trailer Park - Pineapple Lamp c/m
36 - DRD - Trailer Park - Weather Rope c/m
37 - DRD - Trailer Park - Meemaws Chair c/m
38 - DRD - Trailer Park - Truck Pool c/m
39 - DRD - Trailer Park - Bird Feeder c/m
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Drinks On Ice
DRD - Rustic Barbecue - Meat Lovers Grill


HPMD* WildGrasses - b
HPMD* Garden Tree07 - bgreen a
Botanical - Maple Tree 3
HPMD* Dirt Road - dark brown
hive // vintage garden hose cart
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
[DDD] Ivy Groundcover - Patch

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts