Majesty- Moments Together Are moments Well Spent

Hello there! I hope all is well! Yall know I love food things and things that can rp for your entertainment experience. I am featuring this BBQ Donut  by Aphrodite Shop today! It has so much seating space and you can have the whole bbq cooking experience while chilling with friends, family or whomever you choose. It is texture change. So it is several different vibrant colors for you to choose from along with several food items you can cook and serve!! It is the perfect thing for an evening get together with your family! I am here with my lovely sisters, wifey and my nana! The windlight setting to choose wasn't easy. I hate to pick on my sis Sole but she is the lightest of us all. Some settings had her so bright! lol But hey I am here. We managed! This post was really fun. I didn't get any fashion credits yall. If you want anything hit me up and I will ask. I will put my credits below.
It is such an awesome thing to have such an amazing group of family and this isn't even all of my beautiful family. So shout out to the ones not online and my sissa Goldie. I used the black texture. It was hard to choose from all of the options. I almost went with orange. But I am sure there is a color that will fit your taste and your scenery. There is also animations for the host to bbq and talk, eat, etc. It is a boat on the water so it really makes the a serene atmosphere. I didn't add much just the drinks from Poche. The food is all from the bbq donut. So, it's easy setup to have a special moment with your loved ones and friends. It seats up to 7 people! Okay, I am done rambling and I am going back to yapping it up! lol I appreciate the support! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my page! I appreciate it! More is soon to come stay tuned! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Aphrodite Shop- BBQ-Donut  1.0- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/209/11/23

Poche-mugicha
Poche-Vitamin color summer dessert
Poche-Strawberry parfait poche
Poche-Sunshine mango parfait

On Me: 

[Cynful] Holli's Dress - Fatpack
little bones. Fortune
Lelutka- Wooly mammoth (Cotton Candy)
Ryca- Cross Bracelets
Formanails- Stiletto Nails

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts