Majesty- Bold & Beautiful

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here in a space inspired by the color red. Specifically the red of the pavillion!Today Featuring booN-kura at the Okinawa Summer fest! This red roofed pavillion new at the event inspired the whole space and landscaping. It is a vibrant red and I wanted that feel to be throughout the building and the greenery. I am using a light green grass from HPMD around the pavillion and it's actually set up on a cliff. You can use this as anything. A nice living room/patio area. A romantic space for 2. A cookout area or like I am using with my buffet tables from Marushin. I have the booths in red and they just fit so nice also with the little fire stove. I added flowers from Heart Botanicals and Haybusa Design all around. Red of course and I tinted the ones from Heart Botanicals to make the red a litle deeper. I just wanted this area to be a lush hideaway. I put 2 lights from Apple Fall in the space to add soem lighting although the trees have lighting as well to give more of  adreamy feel. Hey, this would be a nice space for a first date as well. The sky really is the limit and you can really do as you please.
I have extra decor from booN-kura like the komakitsunes who are really nice. Everything pulls the space together. I really enjoyed decorating this space. There is so many things to be inspired by when decorating. Be it color, a specific items or a theme. I find inspiration with all types of things and I love seeing the end result. No matter how you decorate as long as it makes you happy that's all that matters. Unless you are decorating for someone else. LOL But seriously, it's a really awesome way to be creative. I am not going to ramble long today! Thank you for the support! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog. Thank you so much! It's appreciated. Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony




Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

booN-kura red roofed pavilion- Okinawa Summer Festival- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ryukyu/186/152/27
booN-kura Toro nascent
booN-kura komakitsune right A
booN-kura old Fire water tank

[Marushin]Yakiniku Table(NEW)
[Marushin]Chaya Sharin
[Marushin]Kamado A
HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c
HPMD* WildGrasses -lightGreen- b
Botanical - Boxwood  Arch v2 Q (Square Top 4x2x4)
Heart - Aubretia - Large - Red - FULL - LOW
Hayabusa Design - Square Field of grass and flower M5 v1-2 T26
AF Edi's Lamp (Wicker)

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts