Majesty- The Erotic Corner

Hello there! I hope all is well! The weekend is upon us and yall know I love this time of the week...every week! lol I am here featuring Fapple for the pocketgacha with this Kama Sutra gacha key! These figurines are nice and erotic! The case is the rare and you have all of these figurines to collect. I modded two of them as you see. It wouldn't be me if I didn't mod anything in a space. LOL
This set is filled with so many different poses. You can do so much with them. You can use them for other things other than the case so you aren't limited. I added some more Fapple items in this space like the sub pillow which is fully animated and I think a sub would look perfect there. lol It's not every day you come across a set like this and I wanted to really have fun decorating the perfect space for everything. But the items are so versatile you can do as you like. Bedroom, dungeon, playroom who knows. You can go wild and have fun with your space!
I really like having creative items to decorate with. It makes it so much more enjoyable and you get to add some unique things to your space. You cannot tell me this set would not be a conversation piece when people come over! It is the ultimate ice breaker! lol  SL is fun like that. You ever see a house on tv and it's just like yours in sl. You can't live in it in rl but you got that sucker in sl Furnished from top to bottom! lol Million dolloar home. You can do as you please with the sky being the limit and I love that. I want to thank you so much for stopping by! I have full credits below of course. Thank you so much for the support! I have more to show you so stay tuned! Have a blessed weekend! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my page! I appreciate it! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:



*Fapple- Kama Sutra FULL SET - Pocketgacha HeadQuarters- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PocketEvents/211/140/2001

PocketGacha free hud on Marketplace- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PocketGacha-HUD-v17/12506167
*Fapple- Angel Oak Sub Pillow
*Fapple- Angel Oak Rectangle Rug 2
Fapple- Closet Female

[PM]Pixel Mode -  Holst Floor Lamp
[NikotiN] Ashtray City
DIGS - Langston Chair
BALACLAVA!! Movable Wall (dark clean)
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
Apple Fall Design Books
Apple Fall Argentinian Malbec
Apple Fall Designer Hat Box
Apple Fall Aspidistra in Wicker Planter
Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
Apple Fall Whisky Decanter
Apple Fall Wine Glasses
SAYO SCENES - Wright Staircase Backdrop - COMMON
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
BALACLAVA!! Downes Trunk Table
[Con.] Feature Pres Signage - nyc
DIGS - Langston Chair
junk. log bucket.

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts