Majesty- Repair & Restore

Hello There!!!!! I hope all is well. I am featuring Kraftwork with this garage and DRD with the pack rat cars. I have done a post with the pack rat b4. lol It was very fun. Having this garage made me want to use them again as they are really nice. I will soon have a new post featuring DRD but I had to use these awesome cars again. They are still at Uber atm! This garage could easily be a home, roleplay space or even used for a commercial build/store. It is very versatile and very nice. It actually makes me get the itch to have a garage in a roleplay community and have people drive up to fix cars. But, there is truly not enough time in the day for me to pursue that. lol But, hey it's still a good idea still the same! This building isn't much land impact as well so you can really decorate for it in abundance. I added greenery all around. The grass is from We're Closed and it's really one of my most fav grasses to use as it is really lush. It's only 1 land impact so sometimes I even rez double the amount if I want it to be super green. I also have the hedges for botanical to line the street nicely.
When I think of a public space I am used to seeing soda machine so I used some of the ones I have from [con.] akak Consignment. They are really nice and have this soft lighting that always make them look really nice. The street lights are from Convair. I love street lights in rl. I cannot say that enough. Coming from an area with small towns you can end up in a city with none easily. One time I ran up a median. Mind you I had driven that street many times. LOL But when it's pitch black and you are singing to music in your car anything can happen. LOL  But, anyway I am saying a little too much. I will put full credits below! Thank you so much for the support and I wish you a blessed day. Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my page! I appreciate it. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

KraftWork Garage Conversion
KraftWork Bus Stop Urban Stop
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/110/80/22
DRD - The Pack Rat - Mono - Static Car-
Uber Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/138/129/27
DRD - The Pack Rat - Red - Static Car
21. DRD SC Street Scene fire hydrant
21. DRD SC Street Scene street lights
21. DRD SC Street Scene sign 1
21. DRD SC Street Scene magazine box
21. DRD SC Street Scene newspaper machine
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21


Soy. Vending Machine [Cigarette]
Soy. Vending Machine [Condoms]
CONVAIR Street Light - style 1 6m
[Con.] Restored Soda Machines - 2tone Red RARE
[Con.] Wax On/Wax Off Convertible - Navy
--ANHELO-M27AG-171GA :: moving stall (ash gray)
PSC-Rockwell  1.8Botanical - Maple Tree 3
[PA] Villa Cypress Tree
[we're CLOSED] grass field lush
Botanical - Boxwood  Hedge v2 L (Straight 4x2x3)
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts