Majesty- Where The Wind Blows

Hello! I hope all is well! The beginning of a new month is here along with new home decor posts! I am featuring Chez Moi Furniture and Jian today! My inspiration was a beach getaway and this is what I came up with! The beach hut is texture change as well as the chairs with the Orchid dining set you see the doggies happily standing at. I am a blue person so kept the color in the space here and there. I set up a small island filled with sane, dunes and palm trees. The beach hut is new at the Ultra event and the dining set is new at Tres Chic. The doggies? They are from the Epiphany event and there is so many awesome ones to collect. Held, companions and Wanderers are in the key. Along with the chair ones you see here and many more. There is even puppy ones in the chair. I tinted the chair it is actually white. Some of the Pointers are texture change as far as coat and the clothing they have on. I really had fun with this new island and I didn't want to do toooo much. LOL I was about to have puppies on the roof at the rate I was going. But it's all fun and you should get to have fun with your space. before you know it, we will be back to decorating with snow! Time is just going by fast!
A new month always brings in new opportunities and chances to reach new goals. July went by so freaking fast! Prob because I enjoyed it so much. Time flies when you are having fun. Plus I have been trying to get used to a new schedule. I am working on some new posts! So many new things are out right now and I want to share. I hope yall will enjoy them! I really enjoy blogging. Not only is it a way to show my creativity but it also has helped me meet new and amazing friends! I want to thank you for stopping by and for the support! I really appreciate it. I can never say that enough. I also love all feedback. It's pretty cool to know that someone found something perfect for their home because of a blog post I did. It makes it all the more worthwhile. Well, it's time to post this! I wish everyone a blessed week ahead and a blessed day! Feel free to follow me on Flickr and bookmark my blog. Other links are below! Full credits are also below! Thank you so much. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 1. Adult Shorts Companion RARE
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 4. Adult Sswimsuit Wanderer RARE
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 17. Adult Swimsuit Chair
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 18. Adult Trunks Chair
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 10. Shark Wander Pup
JIAN Beach Party Pointers 11. Suit Wander Pup
Epiphany Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/88/131/1007

Beach Hut * CHEZ MOI- Ultra Event-  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Down%20Under/126/180/22
Orchid Patio Set * CHEZ MOI- Tres Chic Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001
Sheppard Pillow Basket CHEZ MOI
Hamburger Tray Party CHEZ MOI
Fruit Cake CHEZ MOI
Picnic Cheese and Bread CHEZ MOI
Sheppard Hanging Plant CHEZ MOI
Miami Patio Chair (Adult) CHEZ MOI

Coconut collection sack 2 (no shadow)- MESH- Headhunter's
Coconuts - three -  v1 - MESH-Headhunter's
MESH Tropical fruit on bamboo dish-Headhunter's
Hanging bridge MESH (modular)-Headhunter's
Little palm on rocks - MESH-Headhunter's
Storage pile - animated  (no shadow)-Headhunter's
taikou / shichirin (iwashi no shioyaki)
[Con.] Game Day - Soda cooler
[DDD] Twinkly Clover - Patch
O.M.E.N - Honey Pot
O.M.E.N - Dog Park Day - Fruit Kebabs GIFT
{what next} Provence Picnic Sandwich Tray
{what next} Provence Bowl of Strawberries
Beach Dune 2 by Studio Skye
LB_BeachPalm*Double{Animated}
CR Plumeria No Flower  1
[Commoner] Grown-Up Kiddie Pool
MishMish - Sweet Short Grass - TypeA/SmallRound
dust bunny . life ring
floorplan. antiques plank
floorplan. motel miami / blue



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts