Fierce Friends - Ebony And Bri

I usually don't do a fashion post back to back but I am happy to have done a collaboration with my dear friend Bri. You can never have too many awesome people in your life. Her blog is amazing and I love her pictures and looks! She is such a sweet and amazing person and I love her personality! <3You will have to go to her page to see her credits. I am going to list mine here! She of course took this lovely picture of us and I love how it came out. I call her the Queen of Kawaii because she has so many beautiful and cute kawaii type posts and they are all my favs. But, I am more of a black wearing person so we went with it! The shoes I am wearing come from Uber. I had tried on a demo from the other day and I think sl borked them. So my sister tried them on and they were fine for her so I went back and yayy they worked for me this go around so I had to have them. I am a big shoe person in rl but in sl I tend to not buy as many. When I do find a amazing shoe I love I have to blog it of course! My look was more casual today. I wanted to wear a skirt like Bri did but the perfect skirt I would have worn is already in my drafts with a blog post! So I didn't wanna wear the same skirt in two posts that will be close together and look lame! lol. So, I put on my favorite jeans and everything seemed to fall into place.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! TGIF! It will go by before you know it and Monday will be here in ya face in no time. So enjoy it! I do have a new "The Room" series of posts to blog next! So stay tuned for that. Credits and Bri's info below!

Bri's info!

BlogSpot - briannastuffspot.blogspot.com/2015/01/memories-are-key-no...
Blog Wordpress- bri4nn4stuff.wordpress.com/
Tumblr - bri4nn4stuffsl.tumblr.com/
Pinterest - www.pinterest.com/briannavmaldona/sl-bri4nn4-stuff-she-him/
** makeyourownmonster-sl.blogspot.com/
*** > www.facebook.com/brianna.v.Maldonado


My Credits:

Hair- boon- But of course! <3
Jewels- Mandala & Ryca
Jeans- Southern jeans- Apple May Designs
Shoes- JD Designs- @ Uber!
Fur Jacket- HighRize
Feet- Slink High Feet

My Flickr-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/

Comments

Popular Posts