Ebony's Corner

Oh yes I said my corner because it's pictured in my house!The Liaison Collaborative has started and this round is really nice. Kalopsia has a beautiful little desk set that is sure to please. I obviously started putting these drapes down asap. I love drapes. What do I love more? Low land impact drapes. I put them all over the place. Today I am featuring this set called Arabella's corner. I am sure this set is perfect for anyone. Of course as a blogger I love having a desk set. But you can also set it up for your little princesses or for the girly girl in you. So many events started at one time it is really a little overwhelming. They all started at noon lol. You can see this set in person for yourself if you do not trust my windlight settings lol. One thing I love about the Kalopsia brand that no matter the style of item. Be it fancy or more chill like shabby chic...all of the items go well together even if they did not come in a set together. I tend to mix and match these items a lot and I truly love it. Everything is so versatile. I knew exactly where I wanted this set to go and of course this cubby area feels perfect. I am using the foundry build from Scarlet Creative today.
 I can honestly say I can not get enough of the rustic/woodsy type builds that are coming from this store. I love them all and change from each of the most recent builds released a lot. Who said rustic was not fancy? Because they lied...ijs. My inventory is still not sorted like I want. But, when I get to decorating the names of what I want comes to me. So it really makes it easier for me to get around the clutter. This event lasts until the 13th of February so don't be late going or it will be over before you know it. I meant to go back and play a few gacha machines and forgot lol. So, yeah...I was s oh L. It happens sometimes! lol  So many events going on and I will be posting soon for more events! So many started on the same day it was really wild. It is a good thing though because usually everyone is trying to get into one single event. But, because so many good ones started at one time it is not as bad as normal. It split the crowd up! So I am not complaining! The detailing on this desk is really beautiful yall. It reminds me of a nice really detailed desk you would see in rl with little hand carved details. It is really amazing. Now I have a proper area to bring you more posts!! I hope everyone has a amazing week and stay tuned I have more things to show you!!




                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

Arabella's Corner- Kalopsia @ The Liaison Collaborative event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fall/199/182/24

Build- Scarlet Creative- The Foundry
Chandelier & Big ass Vase- Kalopsia - Uber Event!
Big flowers- Apple Fall
Rug- Junk
Books- Dutchie

Comments

Popular Posts