Erupting Volcano

Well hello there! My Changes fashion post was the last of my posts that gave me a diff feel. It is really hard to explain yall but as far as getting across my look 100% on my fashion pictures is a huge challenge to me. I have different moods and just using a couple of windlight settings just made my pictures seem so plain to me. My friends and family said they don't look plain (people close to you tend to be bias sometimes). But, hey it looked plain! lol. So Subtle Queen and this post are a new beginning of me trying to expand my creativity as far as backgrounds and lighting. \o/ It is snowing here today so I am stuck in the house. I don't really go out in the snow...well if I would be the one driving lol! People here cannot drive. You have to worry about what they are doing and not what you are doing. It is annoying and I can have road rage. I am fully covered so I will run my car into you if you sass me! It is nuts I know. But, rain, sleet or snow is not the time you want to be out there driving with people that seemed to have their license without a driving test. You might wonder where is the volcano! It is behind me...but hard to see. I had to show my awesome gacha prize! I didn't know if I wanted the one you sit on or the one that I got that stands beside you. But....I think I am too big to have the one you ride! lol I see it's mod. But, I am not taking any chances. I am just happy I got one of the rares. I am wearing the newest hair from booN! It is a very short curly/kinky type hairstyle and it got me wanting to put on my crown and strut around today! All of the colors are amazing let me put that out there. I tend to wear just black but the brown is amazing also with the shading of the colors. So run down there and at least try on the demo! Men and Women can rock this of course.


I hope everyone is having a amazing week! I am trying to keep the posts at a normal and get all of the events out first. If I miss a day just check back. Sometimes RL has me going a bit and I have to skip a day or two! I am actually used to the cold weather right now. I hope it lasts longer before it goes straight into hot and humid lol.  I will break my computer trying to kill a mosquito people. So the longer the cold air stays the better lol. Just one day of 65 or better and they are out again. I am enjoying not having to fight them off lol. Ok, I am off!!! Stay tuned as there is always more to see. Thank you for stopping by!

                                                      Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Credits:

New hair~! - booN- SNO087
Dress- Revolver
Jewelry- Chop Zuey & Ryca
Heels- Octopus heels - 22769
Fur Stole- Fishy Strawberry
Candy LOLlama - Companion - Magic RARE- Birdy (Chapter four event)
Poses- Purple Poses

Comments

Popular Posts